Specialized Amira Sport Womens 700c 2017 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description High-performance without the price tag. The Specialized Amira Sport is a women’s specific road race ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
High-performance without the price tag. The Specialized Amira Sport is a women’s specific road race bike that offers a fast, well-balanced ride on every road.
The lightweight FACT 9r Carbon frame offers stiffness and compliance in just the right places. This gives you the legendary climbing responsiveness and descending prowess that you expect from such a thoroughbred road racer. Women's Competitive Geometry makes for the perfect fit and feel while ‘Rider First’ engineering ensures that the Amira sprints, corners and descends with uniform excellence whichever frame size you choose. The FACT full monocoque carbon fork features a tapered construction and delivers incredible steering response and front end stiffness.
The Shimano 105 2x11 speed drivetrain is combined with a Praxis Alba compact chainset for slick shifting and a great spread of gears for serious road riding.
Step up your performance on the Specialized Amira Sport.
- FACT 9r carbon fibre composite frame is lightweight and responsive
- Full monocoque FACT carbon fork for a stiff front end
- Women's Competitive Geometry for the perfect fit
- Shimano 105 2x11 speed drivetrain for slick, reliable shifting
- Colour: Carbon/Rainbow Flake Pink/Moto Orange
- Sizes: 44cm, 48cm, 51cm, 54cm, 56cm
- The Specialized Amira Sport is available with 0% APR finance
The Specialized Amira Sport Womens 700c 2017 Features are:
Frame: FACT 9r carbon, women|s carbon layup & competitive geometry, tapered head tube, OSBB, internal routing, 130mm spacing
Fork: FACT carbon, full monocoque
Bars: Specialized Women|s Comp Shallow Drop, alloy, 123mm drop, 75mm reach
Stem: Specialized, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise
Front Mech: Shimano 105 5800, 11-speed, braze-on
Rear Mech: Shimano 105 5800, 11-speed
Shifters Shimano 105 5800, 11-speed
Chainset: Praxis Alba,50/34T
Bottom Bracket: Praxis BB
Cassette: Shimano 105 5800, 11-speed, 11/28t
Chain: KMC X11, 11-speed
Front Brake: Shimano Tiagra
Rear Brake: Shimano Tiagra
Rims: Axis Elite, QR
Front Hub: Specialized ESPOIR ELITE, 700x23C, 60TPI
Rear Hub: Specialized ESPOIR ELITE, 700x23C, 60TPI
Tyres: Specialized Espoir Elite, 700x23mm, 60TPI Front, Specialized Espoir Elite, 700x23mm, 60TPI Rear
Seatpost: Specialized Comp carbon, single bolt