Specialized Ariel Womens 700c 2017 - Hybrid Sports Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hybrid sport bikes See the latest products
New in Hybrid sport bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Whether you are commuting to work, working on your fitness or just enjoying the ride the Specialized... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Whether you are commuting to work, working on your fitness or just enjoying the ride the Specialized Ariel is a versatile hybrid bike that is ready for adventure.
With fast rolling 700c wheels, wide tyres and a suspension fork up front the Ariel enables you to take your cycling from the road to the trail. Featuring a lightweight Premium Aluminium frame, with a comfortable yet efficient riding position, this is a bike that is equally at home on the roads as it is on gravel tracks and trails. Women’s Fitness Geometry ensures a comfortable fit.
The Shimano 3x8 speed drivetrain offers a wide range of gears so you can tackle the hills with confidence.
Take your fitness to new and adventurous levels with the Specialized Ariel.
- Premium A1 Aluminium frame, with Women’s Fitness Geometry, is comfortable and efficient
- Custom SR Suntour suspension fork will take the sting out of the trail
- V-brakes offer reliable stopping control
- 700c wheels with wide 38mm tyres for rough roads and trails
- Rack and mudguard mounts add versatility
- Colour: Tarmac Black/Nearly Black/Rainbow Flake Pink
- Sizes: X Small, Small, Medium, Large
- The Specialized Ariel is available with 0% APR finance
The Specialized Ariel 700c 2017 Features are:
Frame: Specialized A1 SL Premium Aluminum, Fitness Geometry, rack & Plug + Play mounts
Fork: SR Suntour NEX, aluminum V-brake lower, coil spring, hydraulic lock-out w/Multi-Circuit Damping, 60mm of travel
Bars: Specialized, double-butted alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 31.8mm
Stem: 3D forged aluminum, 7-degree rise, 31.8mm clamp
Shifters: Shimano EF500, EZ Fire Plus, 8-speed
Front Mech: Shimano Tourney, top swing, for 7-/8-speed 31.8mm clamp
Rear Mech: Shimano Altus, 8-speed
Chainset: Stout, forged alloy,48/38/28T w/chainguard
Bottom Bracket: BSA, square taper, cartridge bearings
Cassette: Sunrace, 8-speed, 11-34t
Chain: KMC X8, 8-speed w/reusable MissingLink
Front Brake: V-brake, alloy, linear pull
Rear Brake: V-brake, alloy, linear pull
Rims: 700c, 6061 aluminum double-wall
Front Hub: Specialized, loose ball bearings, 32h, 9mm QR
Rear Hub: Specialized, loose ball bearings, 8-/9-speed cassette body, 32h, 9mm QR
Spokes: Stainless, 14g
Tyres: Trigger Sport Reflect, 700x38mm, 60TPI, wire bead Front - Trigger Sport Reflect, 700x38mm, 60TPI, wire bead Rear
Seatpost: Alloy, 2-bolt, 12.5mm offset, 27.2mm
Pedals: Specialized Fitness platform