Specialized Body Geometry Grail Long Finger Cycling Gloves
- ShowProduct Information The Specialized Body Geometry Grail cycling gloves are designed to protect sensitive nerves and arte... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Size Chart
- Show Long Finger Gloves Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
The Specialized Body Geometry Grail cycling gloves are designed to protect sensitive nerves and arteries in the centre of your hand. Great for long rides to keep you in the saddle for longer.
The synthetic leather palm is supple and durable while a mesh top gives a soft feel that breathes well. Easy slip-on wrist cuffs offer a close fit without restricting wrist movement.
Specialized BG Grail long finger cycling gloves also come with Wiretap touch screen technology. Send texts, answer calls and read emails without having to take your gloves off.
- Protects nerves and arteries in your hand
- Equalizer™ gel pad creates a uniform surface across palm
- Minimal teardrop shape for positive handlebar feel
- Synthetic leather palm is supple and durable
- High stretch, durable mesh top is soft and breathes well
- Absorbent Microwipe™ thumb surface for wiping away sweat
- Easy slip-on wrist cuff fits comfortably
- Wiretap™ touch screen compatible
- Size: S, M, L, XL, XXL
- Colour: Black/Green, Black
There are currently no customer reviews
Specialized Gloves Size Guide
Specialized gloves will help you grip whilst in chilly conditions, have padding to protect your hands, insulation to keep them warm and wicking properties to keep them dry.
|Size||Middle Finger Length||Palm Length||Thumb Length||Palm Circumference|
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Long Finger Gloves Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.