Specialized Camber Mountain Bike 2014 - Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full sus short travel MTB See the latest products
New in Full sus short travel MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Specialized Camber 2014 full suspension mountain bike is the ideal machine for trail taming, tha... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The Specialized Camber 2014 full suspension mountain bike is the ideal machine for trail taming, thanks to a great range of components and a light and agile design.
The M5 aluminium frame is light, with a stiff, responsive and durable tapered headtube and 110mm travel. Suspension comes from the Suntour XCR 29 fork with tapered alloy steerer for precise handling and the X-Fusion O2 RL shock with air spring, lockout and rebound adjustment. Specialized Ground Control tyres are fast rolling with great grip in most conditions and the 9-speed Shimano Deore Shadow rear derailleur provides crisp shifting.
The Specialized Camber 2014 full suspension mountain bike is fantastic value for money for a full suspension trail bike that means business.
- M5 alloy FSR frame with 29er-specific geometry has 110mm of travel, 142+ dropouts, an all-new concentric sealed-cartridge bearing shock link and features internal cable routing for the Command Post BlackLite to create a lightweight and responsive trail weapon
- X-Fusion O2 RL air shock smooths the trail and is simple and accurate to set up
- Responsive Suntour XCR 29 coil spring fork with 110mm of travel uses externally adjustable rebound and lockout for fine-tuned bump performance
- Specialized Hi Lo disc hub has a higher flange on the disc side, which stiffens the 29er wheel in this high-stress area. Combined with 142mm spacing, OS28 end caps, and sealed cartridge bearings, this wheelset punches well above its weight
- The Ground Control tyre has a fast rolling and versatile tread for premium traction on technical trails
- The 720mm-wide Specialized XC Mini Riser handlebar is built to control rough trail riding
- Tektro Draco 2 hydraulic disc brakes/levers with Light Wave rotors create increased control and superior stopping power for more confident descents
- The 9-speed Shimano Deore Shadow rear derailleur shifts super crisp and has increased clearance over trail obstacles
The Specialized Camber 2014 Features are:
Frame: M5 hydroformed tubing, 29" geometry, tapered headtube, internal Command Post BlackLite routing, 142mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, bolt-on cable guides, 110mm travel
Rear Shock: X-Fusion O2 RL, air spring, lockout and reb adj., 197x48mm
Fork: Suntour XCR 29, coil spring, tapered alloy steerer, lockout and reb adj., S: soft, M: standard, L/XL: hard, 110mm travel
Headset: 1-1/8 and 1-1/2" threadless, Campy style upper with 1-1/2 lower, cartridge bearings
Stem: Specialized Trail, 6061 alloy, 4-bolt, 8-degree rise, 31.8mm clamp
Front Mech: Shimano SLX M660, E-type for DMD, top-swing, bottom pull
Rear Mech: Shimano Deore Shadow M592, 9-speed, SGS long cage
Chainset: Shimano Alivio, Octalink spline, replaceable rings, S: 170mm, Others: 175mm 44/32/22
Bottom Bracket: Shimano BB-ES25, Octalink spline, cartridge bearings, 73mm shell
Cassette: Shimano HG-20, 9-speed, 11-34
Chain: KMC X9, 9-speed, nickel plate, reusable Missing Link
Front Brake: Tektro Draco 2, ceramic pads, Light Wave rotor, S/M: 180mm, Others: 200mm rotor
Rear Brake: Tektro Draco 2, ceramic pads, Light Wave rotor, S/M: 160mm, Others: 180mm rotor
Rims: Specialized, alloy disc, 24mm wide, 32h
Front Hub: Specialized Hi Lo disc, OS28 end caps, sealed cartridge bearings, QR, 32h
Rear Hub: Specialized disc, 4x-sealed cartridge bearings, 12mm thru-axle, 142mm spacing, 32h
Tyres: Specialized Ground Control, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3, foldable aramid bead, 60TPI Front Specialized Ground Control, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3, foldable aramid bead, 60TPI Rear
Seatpost: Specialized 6061 alloy, 2-bolt micro-adjust setback, 30.9mm, S/M:350mm, others:400mm
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.