Specialized CruX E5 700c 2017 - Cyclocross Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Cyclocross See the latest products
New in Cyclocross
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Rugged race performance. The Specialized CruX is a cyclocross bike that is ideal for taking on off-r... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Rugged race performance. The Specialized CruX is a cyclocross bike that is ideal for taking on off-road terrain, from muddy CX courses to gravel tracks, as well as offering robust all-weather performance on the road
The lightweight and rugged E5 Premium aluminium frame offers a responsive ride thanks the semi-compact geometry and is purpose built to withstand the rigours of cyclocross racing. The CruX carbon fork increases steering response for the tight turns and all-out efforts required in cyclocross. The CruX offers predictable handling and explosive acceleration in the worst conditions. Bolt through axles front and rear add stiffness for improved handling while the tube profiles offer easy shouldering when you need to carry the bike.
The Shimano Tiagra 2x10 speed drivetrain features a wide range cassette and smaller CX 46/36T chainset to give you a great spread of gears for riding in challenging conditions. The Tektro Spyre disc brakes give you confident speed control with their consistent stopping power in all weather conditions. Specialized Tracer Sport tyres offer great all-round off road performance.
Race faster or explore further on the Specialized CruX.
- E5 Premium aluminium frame features a semi-compact CX race design
- CruX carbon fork for increased steering response
- Shimano Tiagra 2x10 speed drivetrain offers a wide gear range
- Tektro Spyre disc brakes for all-weather stopping power
- Sizes: 46cm, 49cm, 52cm, 54cm, 56cm, 58cm, 61cm
- Colour: Tarmac Black / Hyper / Metallic White
- The Specialized CruX E5 is available with 0% APR finance
The Specialized CruX E5 700c 2017 Features are:
Frame: Specialized E5 Premium Aluminum, 142mm thru-axle, fully-manipulated tubing, semi-compact race design, shaped top tube, 1-3/8" lower bearing, internal cable routing, integrated headset, OSBB
Fork: CruX carbon disc, thru-axle, QR
Bars: Specialized Shallow Drop, alloy, 125mm drop, 70mm short-reach, Specialized CX Pro Gel tape
Stem: Specialized, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise
Front Mech: Shimano Tiagra, braze-on
Rear Mech: Shimano Tiagra, long cage, 10-speed
Shifters: Shimano Tiagra STI, 10-speed
Chainset: Praxis Alba 2D, 46/36T
Bottom Bracket: Praxis OSBB
Cassette: Shimano Tiagra, 10-speed, 11-32t
Chain: KMC X10, 10-speed w/reusable MissingLink
Front Brake: Tektro Spyre, mechanical disc
Rear Brake: Tektro Spyre, mechanical disc, dual pivot
Rims: Axis Sport Disc, QR
Tyres: Tracer Sport, 700x33mm, 60TPI, wire bead Front - Tracer Sport, 700x33mm, 60TPI, wire bead Rear
Seatpost: Alloy, 12.5mm offset, 2-bolt clamp, 27.2mm