Specialized CruX Elite 2019 - Cyclocross Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Cyclocross See the latest products
New in Cyclocross
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information It's no secret that 'cross doesn't play favorites out on the course—only the strong survive. And whe... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Our FACT 11r carbon frame features a race-ready 'cross geometry, and comes equipped with thru-axles, 142mm rear spacing, and it takes advantage of our highest quality carbon production methods in order to create a bike that's as responsive as it is lightweight.
- With the SRAM Rival 1 groupset, you're assured of reliable shifting and powerful brakes, all with the ease of use that comes with 1x shifting.
- DT R470 Disc wheels feature reliable, sealed cartridge hubs, and 24 front and rear spokes that keeps weight low and durability high.
|Frame:||FACT 11r carbon, Rider-First Engineered, OSBB, 1-3/8" lower bearing, 12x142mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc|
|Fork:||S-Works FACT 11r carbon, 12x100mm thru-axle|
|Stem:||Specialized, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise|
|Bars:||Specialized Shallow Drop, 6061, 70x125mm, 31.8mm clamp|
|Front Brake:||SRAM Rival 1, hydraulic disc|
|Rear Brake:||SRAM Rival 1, hydraulic disc|
|Rear Mech:||SRAM Rival 1, long cage|
|Shifters:||SRAM Rival 1 hydraulic disc w/ ICJ|
|Rims:||DT R470 Disc, sealed cartridge hubs, 14g spokes, 24h|
|Front Tyre:||Tracer Pro, 2Bliss Ready, 700x33mm|
|Rear Tyre:||Tracer Pro, 2Bliss Ready, 700x33mm|
|Seat Post:||S-Works FACT carbon 27.2mm, 20mm offset|
|Chainset:||Praxis Zayante, BB30, 40T Chainring|
|Bottom Bracket:||Praxis M30|
|Chain:||KMC X11 EL, 11-speed w/ Missing Link|
|Cassette:||SRAM PG-1130, 11-32t|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.