Specialized CruX Elite X1 700c 2017 - Cyclocross Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Cyclocross See the latest products
New in Cyclocross
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information It's no secret that 'cross doesn't play favorites out on the course—only the strong survive. And whe... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- The carbon frame was constructed from our FACT 10r carbon fiber, so it experiences minimal weight gains in comparison to the S-Works version, while retaining all of the rigidity and responsiveness required of 'cross racing. And to promote this ride quality, it's also equipped with a thru-axle design.
- The internally routed FACT carbon disc fork features a thru-axle design, and it increases steering response and rider input for the tight turns and all-out efforts demanded in CX.
- SRAM Rival shift levers deliver reliable shifting in nasty conditions, which is furthered by a one-by shift setup that makes dropping chains on the course a thing of the past. Say goodbye to front derailleurs and hello to hassle-free racing.
The Specialized CruX Elite X1 700c 2017 Features are:
Frame: Specialized FACT 10r carbon, 1-3/8" lower bearing, disc mount, OSBB
Fork: CruX carbon disc, thru-axle
Bars: Specialized Shallow Drop, alloy, 125mm drop, 70mm short-reach, Specialized CX Pro Gel
Stem: Specialized, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise
Rear Mech: SRAM Rival 1, medium cage, 11-speed
Shifters: SRAM Rival, 11-speed
Chainset: SRAM Rival 1, SRAM X-Sync, 40T
Bottom Bracket: SRAM BB30, 83mm
Cassette: SRAM PG-1130, 11-speed, 11-32t
Chain: SRAM PC-1130, 11-speed w/PowerLink
Front Brake: SRAM Rival, hydraulic disc
Rear Brake: SRAM Rival, hydraulic disc
Rims: DT R460 Disc, thru-axle
Tyres: Terra Pro 2Bliss Ready, 700x33mm Front - Terra Pro 2Bliss Ready, 700x33mm Rear
Seatpost: Alloy, 12.5mm offset, 2-bolt clamp, 27.2mm