The CruX Pro Disc frameset is a 'cross-optimized warrior.
With its FACT 10r carbon frame, disc brake mounts, and CG-R carbon fibre seatpost, it's ready to be built up exactly how you want it. Add to that SWAT™ Box compatibility and a third bottle mount on the down tube for water or a tool Keg, and you have the foundation for a real course crusher.
- The carbon frame was constructed from our FACT 10r carbon fiber that puts performance first without breaking the bank. It retains all of the rigidity and responsiveness required of 'cross racing and to promote ride quality, it's also equipped with a thru-axle desig with 142mm rear sapcing for all wheel compatibility.
- The internally routed FACT carbon disc fork features a thru-axle design, and it increases steering response and rider input for the tight turns and all-out efforts demanded in CX.
- The CG-R seatpost is constructed from our high quality FACT carbon fiber, and when combined with the elastomer insert, it helps reduce rider fatigue and increase compliance.
- FRAME : Specialized FACT 10r carbon, 142mm thru-axle, 1-3/8" lower bearing, disc mount, OSBB
- FORK : CruX carbon disc, thru-axle, QR
- BOTTOM BRACKET : Enduro BB30
- SEATPOST : Specialized CG-R, FACT carbon, single bolt, 27.2mm
- SEAT BINDER : Crux carbon disc fork QR