Specialized Demo Race 29" Frame Set
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in MTB Frame See the latest products
New in MTB Frame
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The new Demo 29 comes roaring out of the gates with multiple World Cup wins already under its belt. ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The new Demo 29 comes roaring out of the gates with multiple World Cup wins already under its belt. New chassis, new suspension kinematics, new geometry, and, yeah, new wheel size. Our Race frameset is the perfect place to start if you’re looking to build the ultimate DH or bike park machine.
SMOOTH AND CONTROLLED
The new Demo 29’s is blazing fast on tough tracks thanks to an axle path that reduces rear wheel hang up. And during moments when you do need to grab the brakes, the Demo 29 stays planted—with plenty of traction—we’ve added just the right amount of anti-rise to the mix.
FAST ON THE GAS
When every second counts, every pedal stroke counts. The Demo 29’s new design allows for just the right amount of anti-squat. Or to put a finer point on it, you crank on the pedals and the Demo 29 rips forward instead of bobbing around uncontrollably and slowing you down.
ABSOLUTELY DIALED GEOMETRY
We designed the Demo 29’s geometry to create a ride that’s both fast and playful. The bike’s shorter head tube keeps handlebar height in the sweet spot while its 350-millimeter bottom bracket height strikes a nice balance between cornering control and ground clearance.
- Frame: M5 alloy, Style-Specific DH Geometry, BSA threaded BB, full internal cable routing with an option for full external brake, 148mm rear spacing, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 200mm of travel
- Rear Shock: Öhlins TTX, Twin-Tube design, high- & low-speed compression adjust, external rebound adjust, Trunnion mount, 225x75
- Seat Post: Thomson, alloy, straight, 12-degree clamp
- Saddle: Body Geometry Henge DH, hollow titanium rails, 130mm
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.