Specialized Dissident Full Face MTB Helmet 2016
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full face helmets See the latest products
New in Full face helmets
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Push the limits of downhill speed and and big air with the Specialized Dissident full face MTB helme... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Push the limits of downhill speed and and big air with the Specialized Dissident full face MTB helmet. The Dissident is one of the lightest, well-vented and advanced carbon fibre full facers on the market for 2016.
Full face protection
Dissident is engineered to protect World Cup downhill and gravity riders, riding huge speeds, so you can be sure it’s tough enough for the job. The full face MTB helmet is EJECT compatible. If the worst were to happen EJECT can help emergency services remove the lid without causing extra damage. The Dissident is also Leatt neck brace compatible for added protection.
Full face helmets are not known for being light. However, the lightweight carbon matrix brings weight down under 1000g.
Venting & Comfort
Vents in the chin guard help keep you cool while bombing down the technical descents. The fit is snug, comfortable and secure. Easy to remove cheek pads and inner liner for washing prevents the buildup of bacteria and odour. The liner does a great job of wicking away sweat to keep you dry and comfortable.
Included is a padded travel bag with micro-fleece liner and external goggle pocket. The space between visor is large enough to fit most goggles.
Complies with ASTM 1952 safety standard for downhill mountain bike racing
- Engineered to protect World Cup downhill and gravity riders.
- Meets the ASTM DH safety testing standards for impact protection and chin bar performance.
- Lightweight Carbon Matrix shell-target weight 1000g.
- 4th Dimension Cooling System and ventilation provides superior comfort.
- Magnetic chin strap buckle improves comfort and allows for easy, one-handed use.
- Helmet EJECT™ system compatible.
- Leatt™ brace compatible.
- Speaker compatible.
- Includes a padded travel bag with micro-fleece liner and external goggle pocket.
- Removable washable liner and cheek pads.
- Complies with one or more of the following safety standards for bicycle helmets: CPSC, SNELL B-95, CE and ASTM 1952 (standard for downhill mountain bike racing helmets).