Specialized Dolce Comp EVO Womens 700c 2017 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Are you one of those people who can't help but wonder, "where does that road go?" The Dolce Comp EVO... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- The D’Aluisio Smartweld technology in the E5 Premium Aluminum frame gives a lightweight and precise-handling ride, while the Women’s Endurance Geometry of the frame delivers improved stability for confident control when climbing and descending. This geo also puts you in a less aggressive and more natural ride position for hours of comfortable riding.
- Veer off and onto dirt and fireroads with confidence with the high-traction, wide, 30/32mm Roubaix Pro tires that feature our long-lasting BlackBelt puncture protection.
- The lightweight, smooth-shifting Shimano 105 drivetrain with a Praxis Alba 48/32T crankset is perfect for tackling steep grades.
The Specialized Dolce Comp EVO Womens 700c 2017 Features are:
Frame: Specialized E5 Premium Aluminum w/D|Aluisio Smartweld Technology, Women|s Endurance Geometry, women|s fully-manipulated tube sets w/smooth welds, Zertz, 1-1/8" lower bearing, disc mount
Fork: FACT carbon fiber, alloy steerer/crown, Zertz inserts, post disc mount, Plug + Play fender mount
Bars: Specialized Shallow Drop, alloy, 125mm drop, 65mm short-reach
Stem: Alloy, 7-degree rise, 31.8mm clamp
Front Mech: Shimano 105, braze-on
Rear Mech: Shimano 105, GS cage, 11-speed
Shifters Shimano ST-RS505, 11-speed
Chainset: Praxis Alba,Subcompact, 48/32T
Cassette: Shimano 105, 11-speed, 11-32t
Chain: Shimano 105, 11-speed
Front Brake: Shimano BR-785, hydraulic disc, Ice-Tech resin pads w/fins
Rear Brake: Shimano BR-785, hydraulic disc, Ice-Tech resin pads w/fins
Rims: Axis Elite Disc, QR
Tyres: Roubaix Pro 2Bliss Ready, 700x30/32mm, 120TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, Endurant casing Front, Roubaix Pro, 700x30/32mm, 120TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, Endurant casing Rear
Seatpost: Specialized CG-R, FACT carbon, single bolt, 27.2mm