Specialized Element 2.0 Long Finger Cycling Gloves
- ShowProduct Information The Specialized Element 2.0 cycling gloves are designed to keep your hands warm when temperatures dr... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Size Chart
- Show Long Finger Gloves Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
The Specialized Element 2.0 cycling gloves are designed to keep your hands warm when temperatures drop below 0°C. This is thanks to the Gore Windstopper upper and 140g Thinsulate insulation.
A high grip palm offers maximum control on the handlebar, even when it’s slick with water. High visibility reflective details highlight your presence on the road.
The Specialized Element 2.0 gloves feature Wiretap touch screen technology. This allows you to control your smartphone without having to remove your gloves.
- Gore® Windstopper® upper keeps your hands warm
- 140g Thinsulate™ insulation is quality material
- Wiretap™ touch screen compatibility
- High-grip palm for maximum wet weather dexterity
- Windproof brushed Microwipe™ thumb wiper
- High visibility reflective details for improved safety
- Low profile adjustable cuff prevents unwanted draughts
- Size: XXS, XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL
- Colour: Neon Yellow, Black
There are currently no customer reviews
Specialized Gloves Size Guide
Specialized gloves will help you grip whilst in chilly conditions, have padding to protect your hands, insulation to keep them warm and wicking properties to keep them dry.
|Size||Middle Finger Length||Palm Length||Thumb Length||Palm Circumference|
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Long Finger Gloves Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.