Specialized Enduro Comp 29/6Fattie Mountain Bike 2018 - Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Fast and fun on even the most challenging MTB trails. The Specialized Enduro Comp 29 full-suspension... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Fast and fun on even the most challenging MTB trails. The Specialized Enduro Comp 29 full-suspension mountain bike wants to be ridden harder and faster everywhere, from your local trails to Alpine bike parks.
Longer, slacker and more capable than ever. The 29” Specialized Enduro features a slightly longer top tube which, combined with a shorter stem and wider handlebars offers a more confident riding position, especially on steep technical trails. On the 2018 Enduro, you can also adjust the head angle and bottom bracket height to improve descending ability even more. This is thanks to a flip chip on the shock extension, which slackens the head angle from 66 degrees to 65.5 degrees.
The Enduro is an incredibly capable mountain bike that is equally happy on long rides over mixed terrain as it is hammering out lift-assisted bike park laps. The full M5 aluminium alloy frame is stiff and strong, with 160mm of plush suspension travel front and rear. Rapid rolling over the most challenging terrain the Roval Traverse wheels, with 2.3” Specialised Butcher tyres, give you all the grip you need on even the most challenging tracks. The 29” Enduro is also compatible with 650b plus wheels, which can accommodate up to 3.0” rubber for even more grip and float.
The supremely capable RockShox Monarch Plus shock takes care of the rear travel, while the RockShox Yari RC fork up front is stiff and strong for great control when things get tricky. The SRAM GX 1x11 speed drivetrain offers dependable shifting, with great chain retention, and a wide range of gears to get you back to the top of the hill for the next run. SRAM Guide R brakes offer powerful all-weather speed control, while the Command Post enables you to make the most of every trail section.
Specialized Enduro Comp 29/6Fattie is a full-sus MTB that is ready to ride the challenge.Specilaized Enduro review
- M5 aluminium alloy frame features thoroughly modern enduro geometry
- RockShox Monarch Plus shock controls the 160mm of rear wheel suspension travel
- RockShox Yari RC fork for 160mm of plush suspension control
- 29” Roval Traverse wheels with 2.3” Butcher tyres for grip you can trust
- SRAM GX 1x11 speed drivetrain for reliable gear shifting
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colours: Gloss Black/Hyper
- The Specialized Enduro Comp 29er is available with 0% APR finance
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16-point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||M5 alloy, X-wing layout, All Mountain Geometry, threaded BB, internal cable routing, ManFu link, oversized pivot bearings, alloy link and adjustable, shock extension12x148mm dropouts, replaceable derailleur hanger, 160mm of travel|
|Fork:||RockShox Yari RC 6Fattie, tapered steerer, 51mm offset, rebound / compression adust, 15x110mm Maxle® Ultimate thru-axle, Boost™ spacing, 160mm of travel|
|Rear Shock:||RockShox Monarch Plus w/ AUTOSAG, 3-position compression adjust, rebound adjust, custom tune, 57.1x215.9mm|
|Stem:||Specialized Trail, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise|
|Bars:||Specialized DH, 7050 alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 27mm rise, 800mm, 31.8mm clamp|
|Front Brake:||SRAM Guide R, hydraulic disc, organic pads, Guide S4 4-piston caliper, 200/180mm rotor|
|Rear Brake:||SRAM Guide R, hydraulic disc, organic pads, Guide S4 4-piston caliper, 180/160mm rotor|
|Rear Mech:||SRAM GX, long cage|
|Shifters:||SRAM GX, trigger|
|Rims:||Roval Traverse 29, hookless alloy, 29mm internal width, tubeless-ready, 24/28h|
|Front Hub:||Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm spacing, 24h|
|Rear Hub:||Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 28h|
|Spokes:||DT Swiss Industry, stainless, 3-cross, 2.0"|
|Front Tyre:||Butcher, GRID casing, Gripton compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29 x 2.3"|
|Rear Tyre:||Butcher, GRID casing, Gripton compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29 x 2.3"|
|Seat Post:||Command Post IRcc, 12-position micro-height adjustable, alien head design, bottom mount cable routing, remote adjust SRL lever, 30.9mm, S: 100mm, M/L/XL: 125mm of travel|
|Chainset:||RaceFace Aeffect alloy crank, 24mm spindle, 28t direct mount ring, 6000 series alloy Steel, 28T|
|Bottom Bracket:||Threaded BB, 24mm spindle|
|Chain:||KMC X11, 11-speed w/ Missing Link™|
|Cassette:||SRAM XG 1150, 11-speed, 10-42t|
|Pedals:||Specialized Platform, Cr-Mo, 9/16" spindle|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.