Specialized Fuse 27.5" Mountain Bike 2020 - Hardtail MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail MTB See the latest products
New in Hardtail MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Here's proof you don't need tons of suspension travel to tackle challenging trails. Equipped with an... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Here's proof you don't need tons of suspension travel to tackle challenging trails. Equipped with an all-new, longer, lower and rowdier chassis, we've added 27.5x2.8 wheels and tires to the Fuse 27.5 to create a bike that lets you hit rocks and roots at speed with absolute control.
- Specialized A1 Premium Aluminium frame with dialled Trail geometry
- RockShox Judy Silver TK fork for 130mm of plush suspension travel
- Shimano Deore 1x10 speed drivetrain for a wide gear range
- Tektro hydraulic disc brakes for powerful speed control
- 27.5”+ wheels with high volume 2.8” tyres
- Sizes: X Small, Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colours: Gloss Crimson/Rocket Red
- The Specialized Fuse 27.5 is available with 0% APR finance
Rowdy By Design
The Fuse is loaded with smart touches. The wide-diameter down tube boosts stiffness. The low-slung top tube improves maneuverabilty on tight trails. And while this Fuse's 27.5x2.8 tires give it tons of traction and stability.
Fail to nail the geometry and advanced designs will still amount to nothing on the trail. Fuse gets it right. The long reach gives you even weight distribution. The slack head angle lends confidence on sketchy descents. The steep seat angle makes quick work of steep climbs.
- Plus-size tires provide insane traction and stability on the choppiest trails.
- 130-millimeters of suspension courtesy of a RockShox Judy Silver TK fork.
- Highlights include hydraulic disc brakes, a dropper post, and single-ring drivetrain.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||Specialized A1 Aluminum, 148mm thru-axle, tapered head tube, internal cable routing|
|Fork:||RockShox Judy Silver TK, air spring, 42mm offset, 130mm of travel|
|Stem:||Stout 3D-forged alloy, 31.8mm, 6-degree rise|
|Bars:||Stout Riser, double-butted alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 5-degree upsweep, 15mm rise, 750mm / 780mm width, 31.8mm|
|Front Brake:||Tektro HD-M275, hydraulic disc, 180/160mm|
|Rear Brake:||Tektro HD-M275, hydraulic disc, 160mm|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Deore, Shadow Plus, GS cage, 10-speed|
|Shifters:||Shimano Deore, 10-speed|
|Rims:||Stout Trail 27.5, 38mm internal width, disc-specific|
|Front Hub:||Stout, alloy, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm thru-axle, 24h|
|Rear Hub:||Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 28h|
|Front Tyre:||Butcher GRID TRAIL, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 27.5x2.8"|
|Rear Tyre:||Slaughter GRID TRAIL, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 27.5x2.8"|
|Seat Post:||TranzX Dropper, 30.9mm, XS-S: 100mm, M-XL: 120mm|
|Saddle:||Body Geometry Bridge Saddle, steel rails|
|Chainset:||Stout, forged alloy, 76mm BCD, 30T|
|Bottom Bracket:||Square taper, 73mm, internal bearings|
|Chain:||KMC X10, 10-speed w/ reusable Missing Link|
|Cassette:||SunRace, 11-42t, 10-speed|