Specialized Hotrock 24 Girls 21 Speed 24W 2017 - Junior Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail 24 wheel bikes See the latest products
New in Hardtail 24 wheel bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description With a wide range of gears and a suspension fork upfront the Specialized Girls Hotrock with 24” whee... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
With a wide range of gears and a suspension fork upfront the Specialized Girls Hotrock with 24” wheels is a Junior bike that is ready for adventure.
The A1 Premium aluminium frame is strong, lightweight and corrosion resistant so the Hotrock can withstand whatever comes its way. The components spec is designed specifically for kids and combined with Specialized’s legendary build quality opens up a whole new world of freedom.
The 3x7 speed drivetrain offers a wide range of gears which puts the hills within reach while the V-brakes offer confident stopping power on the descents.
- A1 Premium aluminium frame with for confident all-terrain fun
- SR Suntour fork with 50mm of suspension travel to take the sting out of the trail
- 3x7 speed drivetrain offers a wide range of gears
- Durable 32 spoke wheels
- Specialized Roller tyres offer grip on the dirt but are fast rolling on the road
The Specialized Hotrock 24 Girls 21 Speed 24W 2017 Features are:
Frame: Specialized A1 Premium Aluminum, formed top tube/down tube, forged dropouts, replaceable alloy derailleur hanger
Fork: SR Suntour, coil spring w/preload adjust, 50mm of travel, 1-1/8" steel steerer, 9mm axle
Bars: Specialized, alloy, 6-degree backsweep, 600mm width, 25.4mm
Stem: Forged alloy, 20-degree rise, 4-bolt, 25.4mm clamp diameter
Front Mech: Shimano Tourney, top swing, 31.8mm band clamp
Rear Mech: Shimano Tourney, 7-speed
Shifters Shimano Tourney, Revo-style, 7-speed
Chainset: Forged alloy arms w/chainguard, 42/34/24T w/chainguard
Bottom Bracket: 68x119mm, semi-cartridge
Cassette: Shimano Tourney, 7-speed
Chain: KMC HV500, 1/2x3/32"
Front Brake: V-brake, alloy, linear pull
Rear Brake: V-brake, alloy, linear pull
Rims: 24", alloy single wall, pin joint, 32h
Front Hub: Alloy, 3/8" axle, loose ball bearings, dual lock nuts, 17mm contact side, nutted, 32h
Rear Hub: Alloy, loose ball, dual lock nuts, 17mm contact side, steel nutted axle, 32h
Spokes: Stainless, 14g
Tyres: Roller, 24x2.125", 30TPI, wire bead Front, Roller, 24x2.125", 30TPI, wire bead Rear
Seatpost: Alloy, single bolt, 27.2mm