Specialized Hotrock Street 20w Girls 2017 - Kids Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in 20 Wheel Hardtail See the latest products
New in 20 Wheel Hardtail
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description The Specialized Hotrock Street 20w is a lightweight first kids bike for young girls. The low standov... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The Specialized Hotrock Street 20w is a lightweight first kids bike for young girls. The low standover height is designed for confident cycling, matched with easy to use controls.
The aluminium frame is light and stable for easy riding on pavements and parks. A low standover height makes the Hotrock Street easy to mount and dismount for girls.
The rims are durable and will last years of use and can be handed down through siblings. These rims are wrapped in easy rolling Specialized Nimbus tyres that offer great puncture resistance, so she can keep up on family rides. 6 speed gearing allows your little girl to learn the skills needed for efficient riding as they grow up.
- Lightweight aluminium frame for easy riding
- Low standover height for more stability
- 6 speed gearing to improve critical skills
- Smooth rolling 20 inch wheels
- Puncture resistant tyres
- Size: 20”
- Colour: Pink/Blue
- The Specialized Hotrock Street is available on 0% APR finance
The Specialized Hotrock Street 20w Girls 2017 Features are:
Frame: Specialized A1 Premium Aluminium, 20", formed toptube/downtube, forged dropouts, replaceable alloy derailleur hanger
Fork: Alloy, straight blade, 1-1/8" steerer
Headset: Ahead, 1/8" sealed cartridge bearings
Bars: Specialized riser, alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 4-degree upsweep, 25mm rise, 25.4mm
Stem: Ahead, forged alloy, 4-bolt, 20-degree rise
Rear Mech: Shimano, 6-speed, short cage, direct mount
Shifters Shimano Revo-Shift
Chainset: Forged alloy arms, w/ double outer chainguard 36T, steel
Bottom Bracket: 68x119mm, semi-cartridge, w/ bolts
Cassette: Shimano, 6-speed freewheel, 14-28
Chain: KMC HV500, 1/2"x3/32"
Front Brake: Die-cast alloy V-brake, 60mm pads
Rear Brake: Die-cast alloy V-brake, 60mm pads
Rims: 20", alloy single wall, pin joint, 32h
Front Hub: Alloy, 3/8" axle, loose ball, dual lock nuts w/ 17mm contact side, nutted, 32h
Rear Hub: Alloy, loose ball, dual lock nuts w/ 17mm contact side, steel nutted, 32h
Spokes: Stainless, 14g, w/ brass nipple
Tyres: Specialized Nimbus, 30TPI, wire bead, Flak Jacket protection, 20x1.5" Front, Specialized Nimbus, 30TPI, wire bead, Flak Jacket protection, 20x1.5" Rear
Seatpost: Alloy, single bolt, 27.2mm