Specialized Levo HT 29er 2019 - Electric Mountain Bike
- ShowProduct Information Extend the adventure and ride more trails with less effort. The Specialized Turbo Levo HT is a hardt... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Sizing
- Show Electric MTB Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Show What's In The Box
Extend the adventure and ride more trails with less effort. The Specialized Turbo Levo HT is a hardtail electric mountain bike that offers a powerful boost to your natural pedalling power. With fast rolling 29” wheels and a Suntour suspension fork to soak up all the bumps on the trail, the Levo HT is a great way to explore further off-road without getting into a sweat.
- Powerful electric motor and battery are fully integrated into the frame
- SR Suntour XCM32 suspension fork to smooth the bumps in the trail
- Shimano Acera 1x8 speed drivetrain for reliable shifting
- Shimano MT500 hydraulic disc brakes for powerful stopping
- 29” wheels are fast rolling over smooth and rough terrain
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colour: Black/Nice Blue, Storm Grey/Rocket Red
- Specialized Turbo Levo HT 29er is available with 0% APR finance
- Motor: Turbo 1.2E 250W (530W max) Brose with custom trail tune
- Battery: Turbo M1-400, 400Wh, removable, 3.5hour charge time
- User interface/remote: Integrated trail display / Mission Control for iOS & Android
- Connectivity: ANT+, LEV & Bluetooth compatible
If speed is at the top of your wish list, there's no better tool than the Turbo Levo Hardtail 29. It takes the fun, efficiency, and speedy characteristics of our 29er hardtails and adds our Turbo technology to crank-up the speed along every part of the trail.
First and foremost, it has all of the speed and nimble handling that our hardtail trail bikes are known for—an easy fit, ultra-short chainstays for nimble handling, and a low bottom bracket that makes the bike feel glued to the trail. In other words, it rides like an awesome mountain bike first and foremost—what would be the point, otherwise? Then comes our efficient and powerful Specialized e-Bike technology, along with an integrated battery and motor. This year, however, you'll also see some updated software that increases the motor's efficiency, plus an M5 Premium aluminium frame.
The exclusive, Rx trail-tuned motor smoothly and quietly brings added power to the pedals to make climbing the steepest of trails nearly effortless. The output, meanwhile, is fully adjustable in order to conserve energy. Lastly, our new, custom Specialized 1.2E motor features instant pedal engagement, so you get immediate power the moment you need it and consistent torque throughout the entire cadence range This makes for the most efficient use of power on the trail, and more importantly, it creates the feel of a capable trail bike.
At the battery, you'll find that it's fully integrated with the down tube and easily removable for quick charging or swaps. It has a longer lifespan for hitting long, out of the way trails and, along with the motor, is strategically placed for optimal weight distribution. The Mission Control app, meanwhile, gives you full control of the bike's tech.
This version also has a build kit focused on the intersection of durability and performance, with an SR Suntour XCM32 fork with size-specific travel up front, Shimano hydraulic disc brakes, and a one-by Shimano groupset that controls shift and drivetrain duties.
- M5 Premium aluminium construction is paired with our Trail 6Fattie Geometry and a hardtail design to support a ride that provides slack, confident handling, maximum efficiency, and tons of speed. The frame also features an integrated battery mount at the down tube for fast and easy battery removal, plus a forged and braced motor mount at the bottom bracket. This keeps the aesthetic streamlined and the weight distribution perfectly balanced. Lastly, you'll find fully enclosed internal cable routing for a clean look and even cleaner cables, and internal routing for an alloy dropper post.
- The Levo’s Specialized 1.2E motor is fully integrated with the frame, and it's also been custom-tuned for trail riding. It intuitively reacts to the force of your pedalling, so the harder you pedal, the more power it delivers. And with an internal belt drive design, it does this without added vibration for the smoothest and most silent ride possible.
- The Specialized M1-400 battery features an integrated Trail Display and ANT+/Bluetooth® module with Mission Control App connectivity. It houses 400Wh of trail-taming juice and is neatly integrated into the down tube.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||Specialized M5 Aluminum, 29 Trail HT Geometry, integrated down tube battery, enclosed internal cable, Command Post routing, 148mm spacing|
|Fork:||SR Suntour XCM32, 47mm offset, 15x110mm thru-axle. (S: 100mm travel, M/L/XL: 120mm travel)|
|Stem:||Specialized, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise, 31.8mm clamp|
|Bars:||Specialized Trail, 7050 alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 27mm rise, 780mm, 31.8mm clamp|
|Front Brake:||Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc, 180mm|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc, 160mm|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Acera, SGS cage, 8-speed|
|Shifters:||Shimano Acera, 8-speed|
|Rims:||Specialized Alloy 29", 18.3mm depth, 25mm internal width, disc-specific|
|Front Hub:||Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm thru-axle, 28h|
|Rear Hub:||Stout Pro, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 28h|
|Front Tyre:||Ground Control, GRID casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3"|
|Rear Tyre:||Ground Control, GRID casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3"|
|Seat Post:||Specialized 2-bolt head, forged alloy, 8mm offset, micro-adjust, 30.9mm|
|Chainset:||2D cold-forged alloy, custom offset, 165mm|
|Chain:||KMC X8 w/ Missing Link™, 8-speed|
|Cassette:||Shimano HG41, 8-speed, 11-34t|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Electric MTB Guide
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Buy now, pay 12 months later.
Interest free credit with no deposit. Pay nothing for 3 or 6 months on orders over £850, or 12 months on orders over £1,500* *Not available through PayPal Credit
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest £0 deposit / 0% interest
for 24 months
Popular 0% finance
for 24 months
Delivery & Guarantee
We will try our very best to get your products delivered to you before Christmas, but due to Santa's overspill into our delivery services, we would like to make you aware that while we are making every effort to deliver your order to you in time for Christmas, there may be a potential risk of delay.
The last date to order a bike that is available for Christmas delivery is 5pm on Tuesday 18th December. For all other items the last date to order items that are available for Christmas delivery is 12pm on Wednesday 19th December.
You can easily spot which items are guaranteed for Christmas delivery with theicon. Choose your size and colour to see if the item qualifies for Christmas delivery.
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.
What's In The Box
What's In The Box
As cyclists ourselves, we know you will be keen to get out on your new bike as soon as possible. That's why we provide you with all the essential kit you need to get your shiny new bike rolling for the first time.
Most bikes don't come with pedals as standard so we include a set of basic pedals, free of charge with every bike we send out. We will also provide you with a pedal spanner to fit them and a 9-key trail tool, along with full instructions for setting your bike up out of the box. Each bike is sent out with a 16 point, quality control check sheet so you can be confident that your bike has been fully checked by our qualified mechanics.
- Basic setup instructions
- 16 point quality control checklist
- Free tredz multitool
- Free tred pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Free drawstring kit bag
- Free bike insurance voucher
All these items are provided at no extra charge and are packed into a Tredz drawstring bag that doubles up as a handy backpack for carrying your ride essentials.
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free ‘basic’ pedals
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free Tredz 9-key trail tool
- Free Tredz drawstring bag
- Free 8 weeks insurance voucher
- 16 point, quality control check sheet
Read our bike setup guide.
- Tredz bikes are fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- 0% APR finance available on any basket over £99
- Price match guarantee
- 365 day 'no hassle' returns
- Free UK delivery, on a date that suits you