Specialized Mio Kids Helmet
- ShowProduct Information Perfect for toddlers on the move, the Mio helmet features bold graphics, a simple and secure buckle,... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Size Chart
- Show Helmets Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Perfect for toddlers on the move, the Mio helmet features bold graphics, a simple and secure buckle, and the Headset SC fit system for an easy, secure fit.
- Headset SC fit system with toddler-oriented sizing that's designed for an easy and accurate fit.
- In-molded shell improves strength and reduces weight.
- Standard buckle design
- Tri-Fix web splitter for improved comfort and ease of strap adjustments.
- Reflective webbing for increased visibility in low-light conditions.
- Integrated visor/sun brim provides shelter from sunlight.
- Front mesh-covered vents to keep out bugs.
- Shape designed to accommodate child trailer use.
- Toddler size, approximately up to age three.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
|How to measure yourself for a helmet|
|To find the circumference of your head, place a tape measure in the centre of your forehead, wrap it around above your ears and around the back of your head. If there's a slight difference between two different sizes, always go for the tighter size.|
|S||51 - 57||20 - 22½|
|M||54 - 60||21¼ - 23½|
|L||57 - 63||22½ - 24¾|
|Flash||50 - 58||19¾ - 23|
|Sierra||50 - 58||19¾ - 23|
|Align||54 - 62||21¼ - 24½|
|Max||56 - 64||22 - 25¼|
|Toddler||44 - 52||17 - 20½|
|Child||47 - 55||18½ - 21|
Specialized cycling helmets are expertly built to provide the ultimate protection for your head, whatever your cycling discipline. Great ventilation, great fit and great design - the perfect safety accessory.
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.