Specialized Phenom Expert Saddle
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Performance saddles See the latest products
New in Performance saddles
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Phenom Expert is a mountain bike saddle that's designed for comfort and strength over long days ... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
The Phenom Expert is a mountain bike saddle that's designed for comfort and strength over long days on the trail. It features a carbon-reinforced construction at the shell, along with our Adaptive Edge base that allows the outer edge to conform to your body for a near-custom fit. This version, unlike the Pro, has rugged titanium rails for lightweight durability, and like the Pro, it has our medium density, Level Two Padding for ample support and comfort. Likewise, at the tail, you'll find the Phenom hallmarks of a rounded, anti-snag design, and throughout the saddle, an expertly tuned construction that provides the ideal degree of both stiffness and efficiency.
- Patented Body Geometry Design is lab tested to assure blood flow to sensitive arteries.
- Carbon-reinforced shell with flexible Adaptive Edge technology adapts to your body for a custom fit and all-day comfort.
- Low friction panels on the nose and tail improve pedalling efficiency and mobility while moving on and off the saddle.
- Lightweight and tough, hollow titanium rails.
- Lightweight and supportive PU foam for increased comfort on longer rides.
- Level 2 padding: Medium density foam for bike feel with additional cushioning.
- SWAT™-compatible mounts moulded into the saddle base allow for sleek and integrated storage solutions.
- Size 143mm / Weight 248g
- Size 155mm / Weight 254g
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.