Specialized Phenom Expert Saddle
- ShowProduct Information The Phenom Expert is a mountain bike saddle that's designed for comfort and strength over long days ... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Performance Saddles Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Patented Body Geometry Design is lab tested to assure blood flow to sensitive arteries.
- Carbon-reinforced shell with flexible Adaptive Edge technology adapts to your body for a custom fit and all-day comfort.
- Low friction panels on the nose and tail improve pedalling efficiency and mobility while moving on and off the saddle.
- Lightweight and tough, hollow titanium rails.
- Lightweight and supportive PU foam for increased comfort on longer rides.
- Level 2 padding: Medium density foam for bike feel with additional cushioning.
- SWAT™-compatible mounts moulded into the saddle base allow for sleek and integrated storage solutions.
- Size 143mm / Weight 248g
- Size 155mm / Weight 254g
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Performance Saddles Guide
How do I apply for finance?
At Tredz, you can spread the cost of your purchase and pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount). Finance is provided by Barclays Partner Finance and PayPal Credit with 0% APR finance available on purchases over £250 for Barclays Partner Finance and from £99 for PayPal Credit. Eligibility criteria apply.
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & Barclays will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Flexible finance options
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 6 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
International Deliveries – Temporarily Suspended 11/11/20
Note: We are still offering deliveries to the Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey.
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.
Finance provider options available