Specialized Pitch 27.5" Mountain Bike 2020 - MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail MTB See the latest products
New in Hardtail MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information A mountain bike is freedom: the ability to pick a spot on the map and say, “Let’s go there,” or mayb... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (6)
A mountain bike is freedom: the ability to pick a spot on the map and say, “Let’s go there,” or maybe go off the map altogether. With a lightweight frame, responsive front suspension, and powerful hydraulic disc brakes, the Specialized Pitch 27.5 is your perfect adventure partner.
- Lightweight A1 Premium aluminium frame
- SR Suntour XCE coil spring suspension fork
- Shimano 2x8 speed drivetrain for a wide gear range
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes for powerful speed control
- Nimble 27.5” wheels
- Sizes: X Small, Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colours: Satin Metallic Crimson/Rocket Red, Satin Black/Crimson/Rocket Red, Gloss Dove Grey/Pro Blue
- The Specialized Pitch 27.5 is available with 0% APR finance
BEST OF BOTH WORLDS
Riders have long debated whether fast-rolling 29er wheels were better than nimble 26ers. Turns out, the sweet spot for many is right in between, so the Pitch rolls on 27.5-inch wheels that keep much of a 29er’s confident handling in a tighter, lighter package.
STRONG YET SMOOTH
The A1 Premium Aluminum frame is burlier than a brontosaurus’s backbone. But strong doesn’t mean harsh or heavy. Our engineers went over every tube, tweaking, pinching, nipping and tucking to make sure it offers a smooth ride no matter what the trail conditions are.
TOP TO BOTTOM QUALITY
The Pitch’s sure-handling Sport Trail 27.5 Geometry provides unrivaled stability.
SR SunTour XCE suspension fork keeps you grounded on the most technical trails.
Shimano hydraulic disc brakes offer best-in-class power and reliability.
- The best mountain bikes are the ones that let you tackle any terrain with confidence. The Pitch’s sure-handling Sport Trail 27.5 Geometry is designed for ultimate stability, whether you’re railing down a flowy singletrack or picking your way through a technical section.
- Control means keeping those tires firmly planted. That’s where great suspension comes in, like the SR SunTour XCE 28 suspension fork on the Pitch, which features a coil spring for unparalleled small-bump responsiveness. Size-specific travel (80mm or 100mm) keeps geometry and handling consistent for riders of all sizes.
- Braking isn’t just about power; it’s about how that power is used. The Shimano hydraulic disc brakes on the Pitch feature best-in-class modulation, so you can apply exactly the right amount of stopping power, without a death grip on the lever.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on any basket over £99
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||A1 Premium Aluminum, Sport Trail 27.5 Geometry, zero-stack head tube, internal cable routing, 135x9mm forged dropouts, chainstay-mounted disc brake, replaceable alloy derailleur hanger|
|Fork:||SR SunTour XCE 28, Rx Tune, coil spring, 42mm offset, 80/100mm of travel (size-specific)|
|Stem:||Stout 3D-forged alloy, 31.8mm, 6-degree rise|
|Bars:||Specialized, alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 15mm rise, 31.8mm|
|Front Brake:||Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Tourney FD-TY710|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Tourney TX, 8-speed|
|Shifters:||Shimano EF505, hydraulic, 2x8-speed|
|Rims:||Stout Trail 27.5, alloy, disc only, double-wall, 25mm inner width, 32h|
|Front Hub:||Shimano, Center Lock™ disc, 9x100mm spacing, quick-release, 32h|
|Rear Hub:||Shimano, Center Lock™ disc, 9x135mm spacing, quick-release, 32h|
|Front Tyre:||Ground Control Sport, 60 TPI, wire bead, Flak Jacket Flat protection, 27.5 x 2.3"|
|Rear Tyre:||Ground Control Sport, 60 TPI, wire bead, Flak Jacket Flat protection, 27.5 x 2.3"|
|Seat Post:||Alloy, 12mm offset, 2-bolt clamp, 30.9mm|
|Saddle:||Bridge Sport, steel rails, 155/143mm|
|Chainset:||Stout 2x, forged alloy|
|Bottom Bracket:||Square-tapered, 73mm, internal bearings|
|Chain:||KMC X8 EPT, anti-rust coating, 8-speed w/ reusable Missing Link|
|Cassette:||SunRace, 8-speed, 11-34t|
Specialized Pitch 27.5" Mountain Bike 2020 - MTB Reviews
Customer Reviews (6)
Love my new pitch excellent value would highly recommend thanks to the team at tredz
Love my new pitch excellent value would highly recommend thanks to the team at tredzClose review
I brought this bike a couple of days ago and I have only been out on it twice and the arm that holds the pedal has already worn and the whole setup wasn’t great and feels cheep
I brought this bike a couple of days ago and I have only been out on it twice and the arm that holds the pedal has already worn and the whole setup wasn’t great and feels cheepClose review
Bought this as an all rounder and not disappointed I’m 5,10 and it fits just right. Was pleasantly impressed by the 27.5 after having a 29 . So ye would recommend
Bought this as an all rounder and not disappointed I’m 5,10 and it fits just right. Was pleasantly impressed by the 27.5 after having a 29 . So ye would recommendClose review
i like the way the bike looks and it ride great overall it a good bike
i like the way the bike looks and it ride great overall it a good bikeClose review
It’s really good my kids love it and my uncles sisters kid loves it to its very versatile for the family
It’s really good my kids love it and my uncles sisters kid loves it to its very versatile for the familyClose review
I like the bike it’s nice and ready for eny thing it’s is great
I like the bike it’s nice and ready for eny thing it’s is greatClose review