Specialized Pitch Expert 27.5" Mountain Bike 2020 - Hardtail MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail MTB See the latest products
New in Hardtail MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Are you ready for a seriously good time? Hit the trails on the Specialized Pitch Expert 1X, with... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
Are you ready for a seriously good time? Hit the trails on the Specialized Pitch Expert 1X, with a sturdy, lightweight aluminium frame for efficient climbing and dialled handling and high-quality mountain bike suspension that turns any descent into the best rollercoaster you've ever been on.
- Lightweight A1 Premium aluminium frame
- SR Suntour XCR air spring suspension fork for bump soaking control
- Shimano 1x10 speed drivetrain for intuitive shifting a wide gear range
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes for powerful speed control
- Nimble 27.5” wheels
- Sizes: X Small, Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colours: Satin Dusty Lilac/Black
- The Specialized Pitch Expert 27.5 is available with 0% APR finance
The Sport Trail 27.5 geometry on the Pitch Expert 1X is designed for the perfect balance between stability and agility, with a position that keeps you perfectly balanced. The slack head angle offers precise line choice, while the short wheelbase mocks tight switchbacks.
The 10-speed Shimano Deore drivetrain features unparalleled performance in its class, with quick, quiet, precise shifts from the ergonomic Rapidfire Plus™ trigger shifter, and a clutch-style Shadow Plus™ rear derailleur that retains perfect chain tension to limit chain slap and bounce.
The air-sprung SR SunTour XCR air suspension fork offers 80/90/100mm of lightweight, size-specific travel.
Ground Control Sport tires in a wide 2.3-inch size keep the ride smooth and controlled.
A1 Premium Aluminum frame is the perfect balance of light weight and durability.
- We take a lot of time to get frames right; from material to geometry, it’s the heart of a bike. Our A1 Premium Aluminum frame features a rugged TIG-welded construction for long-lasting performance, with careful tube shaping to optimize low weight and smooth ride. We top it all off with our Sport Trail 27.5 geometry, chosen to give you the most confident and comfortable ride.
- We’re dedicated to our Sport Trail 27.5 geometry, so we use size-specific SR SunTour air suspension on the Pitch Expert 1X. What’s the point of that? Varying the travel amount by frame size helps keep standover heights reasonable for smaller riders, and keeps the head angle and steering constant, so every rider, no matter how small or tall, gets a great ride.
- You know that feeling when you go into a corner a little too fast and can’t slow down? Yeah, us neither, at least not with these powerful Shimano MT-200 hydraulic disc brakes.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||A1 Premium Aluminum, Sport Trail 27.5 Geometry, zero-stack head tube, internal cable routing, 135x9mm forged dropouts, chainstay-mounted disc brake, replaceable alloy derailleur hanger|
|Fork:||SR SunTour XCR, air spring, 42mm offset, 80/100mm of travel (size-specific)|
|Stem:||Stout 3D-forged alloy, 31.8mm, 6-degree rise|
|Bars:||Specialized, alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 15mm rise, 31.8mm|
|Front Brake:||Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc, 180/160mm|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc, 160mm|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Deore, Shadow Plus, GS cage, 10-speed|
|Shifters:||Shimano Deore, 10-speed w/ Optical Gear Display|
|Rims:||Stout Trail 27.5, alloy, disc only, double-wall, 25mm inner width, 32h|
|Front Hub:||Shimano, Center Lock™ disc, 9x100mm spacing, quick-release, 32h|
|Rear Hub:||Shimano, Center Lock™ disc, 9x135mm spacing, quick-release, 32h|
|Front Tyre:||Ground Control Sport, 60 TPI, wire bead, Flak Jacket Flat protection, 27.5 x 2.3"|
|Rear Tyre:||Ground Control Sport, 60 TPI, wire bead, Flak Jacket Flat protection, 27.5 x 2.3"|
|Seat Post:||Alloy, 12mm offset, 2-bolt clamp, 30.9mm|
|Chainset:||Stout 1x, forged alloy, 30T|
|Chain:||KMC, X10, EPT anti-corrosion coating, 10-speed w/ Missing Link™|
|Cassette:||SunRace, 11-42t, 10-speed|