Specialized Rockhopper Comp 29" Mountain Bike 2020 - Hardtail MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail MTB See the latest products
New in Hardtail MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Big rides are big fun in the right company, and the Specialized Rockhopper Comp 2X hardtail mounta... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (2)
Big rides are big fun in the right company, and the Specialized Rockhopper Comp 2X hardtail mountain bike is up for any adventure. The 18-speed Shimano drivetrain lets you climb strong deep into the day, and the A1 alloy frameset’s smooth, comfortable ride keeps you feeling fresh and ready for anything.
- Specialized A1 SL Aluminium frame with XC Sport geometry
- SR Suntour XCM 29 fork for 80-100mm of size specific suspension travel
- Shimano 2x9 speed drivetrain for reliable gear shifting
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes for powerful speed control
- Fast Rolling 29” wheels
- Colours: Satin Black/Gloss Dove Grey, Satin Aqua/Gloss Cast Blue, Gloss Uv Lilac/Black
- Sizes: X Small, Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- The Specialized Rockhopper Comp 29 is available with 0% APR finance
Settle in for any climb with the Shimano Altus 18-speed drivetrain, with two chainrings and a wide-range cassette for the perfect gear on any terrain. Ergonomic Rapidfire Plus™ trigger shifters offer precise gear changes without changing your grip compromising control.
We chose different front and rear tires optimized around each wheel’s purpose. The front Ground Control Sport tire’s aggressive side knobs offer grippy cornering bite in varied conditions. The low center tread on the Fast Trak rear provides efficient power transfer.
- SR SunTour XCM suspension fork with custom Multi-Circuit Damping for responsive ride.
- Smooth, powerful Shimano hydraulic brakes offer reliable stops and control in all conditions.
- Ergonomic Stout XC handlebar provides a comfortable rider position with superb control.
From materials to construction, we never stop improving our frames. Our obsessive engineers went over every inch of the A1 alloy frame to optimize tube shapes for durability, light weight, and smooth ride quality. Then we added internal cable routing for a clean look and easier cleaning and maintenance.
The Sport XC 29 Geometry is the secret sauce of the Rockhopper Comp 2X. The long reach and steeper seat angle puts you in a stable, efficient position on the bike for climbing and descending. We keep the chainstays and wheelbase tight for nimble, efficient handling in tight terrain.
When it comes to power and control, nothing beats a pair of hydraulic disc brakes, so we picked Shimano’s superb MT200 system, with dual-piston calipers. The excellent modulation lets you carefully apply just the right amount of braking force with minimal effort at the lever.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on any basket over £99
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||A1 alloy, Sport XC 29 Geometry, 135x9mm forged dropouts, chainstay-mounted disc brake, replaceable alloy derailleur hanger|
|Fork:||SR Suntour XCM 29, Rx Tune, coil spring, custom Multi-Circuit damping, QR, 80/90/100mm travel (size-specific), 46mm offset|
|Stem:||Stout 3D-forged alloy, 31.8mm, 6-degree rise|
|Bars:||Stout XC, double-butted alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 10mm rise, 31.8mm|
|Front Brake:||Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc, 160/180mm|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc, 160mm|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Altus FD-M2020 2-speed|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Acera, 9-speed|
|Shifters:||Shimano Altus, 2x9|
|Rims:||Alloy, disc only, double-wall, 25mm internal width|
|Front Hub:||Shimano, Center Lock™ disc, 9x100mm spacing, quick-release, 28h|
|Rear Hub:||Shimano, Center Lock™ disc, 9x135mm spacing, quick-release, 32h|
|Front Tyre:||Ground Control Sport, 29x2.3"|
|Rear Tyre:||Fast Trak Sport, 29x2.3"|
|Seat Post:||Alloy, 12mm offset, 2-bolt clamp, 30.9mm|
|Saddle:||Specialized Bridge, size specific, 143/155mm|
|Chainset:||Stout 2x, forged alloy, 22/36T|
|Bottom Bracket:||Square-tapered, 73mm, internal bearings|
|Chain:||KMC X9EPT, 9-speed, anti-corrosion coating w/ reusable Missing Link™|
|Cassette:||SunRace, 9-Speed, 11-36t|
Specialized Rockhopper Comp 29" Mountain Bike 2020 - Hardtail MTB Reviews
Customer Reviews (2)
Bought this MTB and I am so happy with it! Dispatch and delivery was quick considering the current situation. The build quality is second to none and the price was a steal aswell! Will definitely be shopping from Tredz again for upgrades eventually!
Bought this MTB and I am so happy with it! Dispatch and delivery was quick considering the current situation. The build quality is second to none and the price was a steal aswell! Will definitely be shopping from Tredz again for upgrades eventually!Close review
if you are looking for your first serious mtb the RockHopper is awesome.the frame is worthy of upgrades and it punches above its weight .
if you are looking for your first serious mtb the RockHopper is awesome.the frame is worthy of upgrades and it punches above its weight .Close review