Specialized Rockhopper Pro 29er Mountain Bike 2017 - Hardtail MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail MTB See the latest products
New in Hardtail MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information If you are ready to take your trail riding to the next level, then the Rockhopper Pro 29 is a hardta... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
If you are ready to take your trail riding to the next level, then the Rockhopper Pro 29 is a hardtail mountain bike that is ready to meet the challenge.
Combining efficiency and capability the Rockhopper features a low bottom bracket and roomy top tube for a stable planted ride at speed, while the short chainstays mean it is still very manoeuvrable in the tight. The 29” wheels are fast and smooth rolling while the plush and capable RockShox 30 Gold suspension fork takes care of the bigger hits on the trail. Shimano M506 hydraulic disc brakes offer confident all-weather stopping power.
The Shimano XT/SRAM 2x10 speed drivetrain offers slick, reliable shifting over a wide range of gears so you can power along the flats and fly up the climbs.
Capable and composed over rough terrain the Rockhopper Pro 29 is a very capable 29er that is ready to take up the challenge of the trail.
- A1 SL Premium Aluminium frame offers a compliant ride
- RockShox Gold 30 fork offers 100mm (80mm on size small) of plush suspension travel
- Shimano XT/SRAM2x10 speed drivetrain offers slick, reliable shifting
- Hydraulic disc brakes offer confident stopping power in all trail conditions
- Colour: Silver/Black/Red
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large, XX Large
- The Specialized Rockhopper Pro29 is available with 0% Apr finance
|Frame:||Specialized A1 SL Aluminum, Trail 29 geometry, fully-butted tube sets, ORE down tube, tapered head tube, forged dropouts, disc mount, replaceable derailleur hanger|
|Fork:||RockShox 30 Gold 29, Solo Air spring, remote lockout, rebound adjust, 9mm QR, 80mm travel|
|Stem:||Specialized Stout, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise, anti-corrosion hardware|
|Bars:||Stout, alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 10mm rise, 720mm width, 31.8mm|
|Front Brake:||Shimano BR-M506, hydraulic disc, resin pads, 180/160mm rotors|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano BR-M506, hydraulic disc, resin pads, 160mm|
|Front Mech:||SRAM X5, high-clamp 34.9mm, 2x10|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Deore XT, Shadow Plus, SGS cage, 10-speed|
|Shifters:||Shimano Deore, RapidFire, I-spec, 10-speed|
|Rims:||Stout XC SL 29, alloy disc, double-wall, sleeve joint, 21mm inner width, 28h|
|Front Hub:||Shimano HB-RM35, Center Lock disc, 9x100mm, 28h|
|Rear Hub:||Shimano FH-RM35, Center Lock disc, 10x135mm, 28h|
|Spokes:||Stainless, 14g, black|
|Front Tyre:||Ground Control Sport, 29x2.1", 60TPI, wire bead, Flak Jacket protection|
|Rear Tyre:||Ground Control Sport, 29x2.1", 60TPI, wire bead, Flak Jacket protection|
|Seat Post:||Alloy, 12.5mm offset, 2-bolt clamp, 30.9mm|
|Chainset:||Specialized Stout XC, 2-piece 2x10, 24mm spindle, anti-corrosion hardware - 36/22T|
|Bottom Bracket:||BSA threaded, external bearing, 73mm width|
|Chain:||SRAM PC-1031, 10-speed w/PowerLink|
|Cassette:||SRAM PG-1020, 10-speed, 11-36t|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.