Specialized Roll Sport 27.5" 2017 - Hybrid Sports Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hybrid sport bikes See the latest products
New in Hybrid sport bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Ride with comfort and style on the Specialized Roll Sport hybrid sports bike. Offering a comfortable... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Ride with comfort and style on the Specialized Roll Sport hybrid sports bike.
Offering a comfortable, upright riding position with stable handling characteristics the Roll is easy to ride yet still offers the levels of efficiency you need on your path to personal fitness. Mudguard and rack mounts add versatility.
The wide 650b tyres offer excellent traction as well as offering cushioning while The Cup saddle -with suspension seatpost - offers great support for your sit bones for a plush ride on rough roads and paths.
The Shimano 3x7 speed drivetrain offers reliable shifting over a wide range of gears while the mechanical disc brakes deliver confident all weather stopping power.
Cycle in style on the Specialized Roll Sport.
- A1 Premium aluminium frame is lightweight and robust
- Wide Nimbus tyres with reflective strips and puncture protection
- Body Geometry, The Cup saddle reduces pressure on your sit bones
- Shimano 3x7 speed drivetrain for reliable shifting
- Mechanical disc brakes for all-weather stopping power
- Colour: Oak Green/Powder Green/Spruce Reflective
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large
- The Specialized Roll Sport is available with 0% APR finance
The Specialized Roll Sport 27.5" 2017 Features are:
Frame: Specialized A1 Premium Aluminum, Ground Control Positioning, formed tubes, disc mount, fender/rack mounts
Fork: Roll Disc Steel, fender/rack mounts
Bars: Specialized Roll, 6061 alloy, 15-degree backsweep, 5-degree upsweep, 125mm rise, 31.8mm
Stem: Forged alloy, 17-degree rise, 31.8mm clamp
Shifters: Shimano EF51, EZ Fire Plus, 7-speed
Front Mech: Shimano Tourney, top swing, 31.8mm band clamp
Rear Mech: Shimano Tourney, 7-speed
Chainset: Stout, forged alloy,48/38/28T w/chainguard
Bottom Bracket: BSA, square taper, cartridge bearings
Cassette: Shimano Tourney freewheel, 7-speed, 14-34t
Chain: KMC Z51, 7-speed
Front Brake: Tektro, mechanical disc, resin pads, 160mm rotor
Rear Brake: Tektro, mechanical disc, resin pads, 160mm rotor
Rims: Specialized Roll, double-wall, disc
Front Hub: Specialized disc, double-sealed, loose ball bearings, 9mm QR
Rear Hub: Specialized disc, loose ball bearings, QR
Spokes: Stainless, 14g
Tyres: Nimbus Sport Reflective, 650bx2.3", 60TPI w/BlackBelt Protection Front - Nimbus Sport Reflective, 650bx2.3", 60TPI w/BlackBelt Protection Rear
Seatpost: Dual-Bolt Diecast Head, AL6061 Post, Spring Suspension
Pedals: Specialized City platform