Specialized Roubaix Expert UDi2 2018 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Cycling Weekly - Endurandce Bike of the Year 2017BikeRadar 5/5 “The Roubaix's comfort, control and ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Cycling Weekly - Endurandce Bike of the Year 2017
BikeRadar 5/5 “The Roubaix's comfort, control and handling qualities are among the very best”
Lighter, smoother, faster. The Specialized Roubaix Expert Udi2 is a road bike that features cutting edge technology to offer an incredibly refined ride over any road surface. Ideal for sportives and any ride over less than perfect terrain. This is the future of endurance road bikes.
Smoother is faster. The new Roubaix features revolutionary compliance technology developed in partnership with McLaren. The Future Shock is a piston in the head tube offering 20mm of travel to reduce fatigue over rough terrain allowing you to ride faster. Positioned above the head tube, the Future Shock offers vertical compliance while the wheels are still rigidly held together by the frame. This means, that unlike traditional suspension systems, or forks that offer fore/aft deflection, the wheelbase remains constant, so you get extremely predictable handling combined with a smooth ride. In addition to this the seatpost offers 20mmof rearward arc compliance for comfort in the saddle, that still maintains frame stiffness and geometry.
The Fact 10r carbon fibre composite frame is the lightest that Specialized have ever made and is combined with the top of the line Roubaix FACT 11r carbon disc fork, with 12m thru-axle, for supreme stiffness. Endurance geometry offers a slightly more upright riding position that is ideal for long rides over challenging terrain, while Ride-First Engineering ensures that you get the same great ride experience in every frame size. You also get a removable SWAT storage box that allows you to store your ride essentials low down on the frame.
The Shimano Ultegra Di2 2x11 speed drivetrain offers ultra-quick, reliable shifting and features a compact chainset with wide range cassette that offers all the gears you need to take on varied terrain. The Shimano Ultegra hydraulic disc brakes offer confident stopping power in all weather conditions.
Ride the revolution on the Specialized Roubaix Expert UDi2.
- Lightweight FACT 10r carbon frame is lightweight, stiff and strong
- FACT 11r carbon fork is stiff, strong and reactive
- Future Shock offers 20mm of vertical compliance for a smoother ride
- Shimano Ultegra UDi2 2x11 speed for ultra-quick shifting over a wide gear range
- Shimano Ultegra hydraulic disc brakes for powerful all-weather stopping control
- DT Swiss R460 disc wheels for tough yet lightweight rolling
- Sizes: 49cm, 52cm, 54cm, 56cm, 58cm, 61cm
- Colour: Black/Charcoal
- The Specialized Roubaix Expert UDi2 is available with 0% APR finance
|Frame:||FACT 10r carbon, Endurance Geometry, Rider-First Engineered™, 12x142mm thru-axle, Future Shock suspension, 20mm of travel|
|Fork:||Roubaix disc, FACT 11r carbon, 12x100mm thru-axle|
|Stem:||Specialized Pro SL, alloy, 4-bolt|
|Bars:||Specialized Hover Expert Alloy, 15mm rise, 125mm drop, 75mm reach|
|Front Brake:||Shimano, hydraulic, Ice-Tech resin pads w/fins|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano Ultegra, hydraulic, resin pads w/fins|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Ultegra Di2 6870, 11-speed, braze-on|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Ultegra Di2, long cage, 11-speed|
|Shifters:||Shimano R785 Di2, 11-speed|
|Rims:||DT R460 Disc, thru-axle, 2Bliss Ready|
|Front Tyre:||Turbo Pro, 700x26mm, 60TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection|
|Rear Tyre:||Turbo Pro, 700x26mm, 60TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection|
|Seat Post:||Specialized CG-R, FACT carbon, single bolt, 27.2mm|
|Chainset:||Shimano Ultegra Compact,50/34T|
|Chain:||Shimano Ultegra, 11-speed|
|Cassette:||Shimano Ultegra, 11-speed, 11-32t|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.