Specialized Roubaix Pro UDi2 2017 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description 5/5 BikeRadar “The Roubaix's comfort, control and handling qualities are among the very best” Is th... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
5/5 BikeRadar “The Roubaix's comfort, control and handling qualities are among the very best”
Is this the future of endurance road racing? The Specialized Roubaix Pro UDi2 is a road bike that combines a super-compliant ride with predictable handling so that you can ride faster with less fatigue over any road surface.
Smoother is faster. The new Roubaix features revolutionary compliance technology developed in partnership with McLaren. The Future Shock is a piston in the head tube offering 20mm of travel to reduce fatigue over rough terrain allowing you to ride faster. Positioned above the head tube, the Future Shock offers vertical compliance while the wheels are still rigidly held together by the frame. This means, that unlike traditional suspension systems, or forks that offer fore/aft deflection, the wheelbase remains constant, so you get extremely predictable handling combined with a smooth ride. In addition to this the seatpost offers 20mmof rearward arc compliance for comfort in the saddle, that still maintains frame stiffness and geometry.
The Fact 10r carbon fibre composite frame is the lightest that Specialized have ever made and is combined with the top of the line Roubaix FACT 11r carbon disc fork, with 12m thru-axle, for supreme stiffness. Endurance geometry offers a slightly more upright riding position that is ideal for long rides over challenging terrain, while Ride-First Engineering ensures that you get the same great ride experience in every frame size. You also get a removable SWAT storage box that allows you to store your ride essentials low down on the frame.
The Shimano Ultegra Di2 2x11 speed drivetrain offers ultra-slick shifting and is combined with a Specialized Pro compact chainset and wide range cassette to offer a great spread of gears for talking on all the varied terrain on challenging routes. The Shimano Ultegra hydraulic disc brakes offer confident all-weather stopping power. Roval CL 32 carbon disc wheels S-Works carbon bars and titanium bolts round off the spec list of this incredible road bike.
Ride faster everywhere on the Specialized Roubaix Pro Di2.
- Ultra-Lightweight FACT 11r carbon frame is lightweight, stiff and strong
- FACT 11r carbon fork is stiff, strong and reactive
- Future Shock offers 20mm of vertical compliance for a smoother ride
- Shimano Ultegra UDi2 2x11 speed for ultra-quick shifting over a wide gear range
- Shimano Ultegra hydraulic disc brakes for powerful all-weather stopping control
- Roval CL 32 carbon wheels for rapid rolling
- Sizes: 49cm, 52cm, 54cm, 56cm, 58cm, 61cm
- Colour: Satin Carbon Gloss Chameleon Black
- The Specialized Roubaix Pro UDi2 is available with 0% APR finance
The Specialized Roubaix Pro UDi2 2017 Features are:
Frame: FACT 11r carbon, Endurance Geometry, Rider-First Engineered™, 12x142mm thru-axle, Future Shock suspension, 20mm of travel
Fork: Roubaix disc, FACT 11r carbon, 12x100mm thru-axle
Bars: S-Works Hover Carbon, 15mm rise, 125mm drop, 75mm reach
Stem: S-Works SL, alloy, titanium bolts, 6-degree rise
Front Mech: Shimano Ultegra Di2 6870, 11-speed, braze-on
Rear Mech: Shimano Ultegra Di2, long cage, 11-speed
Shifters Shimano R785 Di2, 11-speed
Chainset: Specialized Pro 50/34T
Bottom Bracket: Praxis 6806 bearings
Cassette: Shimano Ultegra, 11-speed, 11-32t
Chain: Shimano Ultegra, 11-speed
Front Brake: Shimano, hydraulic, Ice-Tech resin pads w/fins
Rear Brake: Shimano Ultegra, hydraulic, resin pads w/fins
Rims: CL 32 Disc, thru-axle, 2Bliss Ready
Front Hub: Roval tubeless plugs, 25-piece bag x 2
Tyres: Turbo Pro, 700x26mm, 60TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection Front, Turbo Pro, 700x26mm, 60TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection Rear
Seatpost: Specialized CG-R, FACT carbon, single bolt, 27.2mm
Pedals: Not Included