Specialized S-Works Evade Road Cycling Helmet 2017
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road helmets See the latest products
New in Road helmets
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description With any S-Works product you know you’re getting the best in performance. The Specialized S-Works Ev... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
With any S-Works product you know you’re getting the best in performance. The Specialized S-Works Evade is an ultra aero racing helmet with a wind tunnel tested design, lightweight construction and impressive ventilation. It’s designed to give you the best performance in a road race or during a time trial.
Specialized claimed the advanced aerodynamics save you 46 seconds over 40km compared to wearing a standard road helmet. This has been achieved with excellent engineering with tapered edges, an elongated tail and few but critically placed vents. The design is super stylish compared to other performance aero lids.
For an aero road helmet the Evade does a great job of keeping you cool which smaller vents up front connected to large exhausts at the rear. This design creates a pressure differential that works to pull air through the lid keeping you cool. At speed you really notice the benefit.
- Advanced aerodynamics saves 46 seconds over 40km compared to standard road helmet.
- Patented Aramid-Reinforced Skeleton provides internal EPS support to help manage impact energy.
- Ultra-light Mindset micro-dial fit system with height adjustability for the perfect fit.
- 4th Dimension Cooling System with deep internal channels, large vents, and aligned exhaust ports.
- Thin, soft, and lightweight 4X DryLite webbing won't stretch out with sweat or water.
- Tri-Fix web splitter for improved comfort and ease of strap adjustments.
- Instrap webbing system for ultra-light construction and security.
- Complies with one or more of the following safety standards for bicycle helmets: CPSC, SNELL B90A, CE, and AS/NZS.