Specialized S-Works Evade Triathlon Helmet 2017
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road helmets See the latest products
New in Road helmets
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The latest edition to Specialized’s line-up of drag reducing lids is the premium S-Works Evade Tri a... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The latest edition to Specialized’s line-up of drag reducing lids is the premium S-Works Evade Tri aero helmet. From many angles the S-Works Evade looks the business, unlike some aero road bike helmets on the market. Ideal for any triathlete, racer or enthusiast simply wanting to ride faster than ever. With a magnetic buckle for transitions this is the ultimate triathlon racing helmet.
Smaller vents up-front link up to large exhaust through deep channels. This is Specialized's 4th Dimension Cooling system and the difference in pressure front to rear works to pull air through the lid, over your head and out the back. S-Works Evade is far more cooling than you expect at faster speeds.
Fit is exquisite with easy modification on the fly, as you ride thanks to the one-handed adjustable system. The elongated tail and drooping design of the S-Works Evade helmet is designed to reduce drag, a claimed 46 seconds over 40km. An added benefit of the design is less wind noise as you ride, so your ears can be tuned to approaching traffic around you.
- Advanced aerodynamics saves 46 seconds over 40km compared to standard road helmet.
- Patented Aramid-Reinforced Skeleton provides internal EPS support to help manage impact energy.
- Ultra-light Mindset micro-dial fit system with height adjustability for the perfect fit.
- 4th Dimension Cooling System with deep internal channels, large vents, and aligned exhaust ports.
- Magnetic buckle for fast transitions and simple operation with one hand or cold fingers.
- Thin, soft, and lightweight 4X DryLite webbing won't stretch out with sweat or water.
- Tri-Fix web splitter for improved comfort and ease of strap adjustments.
- Instrap webbing system for ultra-light construction and security.
- Complies with one or more of the following safety standards for bicycle helmets: CPSC, SNELL B90A, CE, and AS/NZS.