Specialized S-Works Fatboy Mountain Bike 2017 - Fat bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Fat bikes See the latest products
New in Fat bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Fat not heavy, the Specialized S-Works Fatboy is a fat bike on a diet. With a lightweight carbon fib... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Fat not heavy, the Specialized S-Works Fatboy is a fat bike on a diet. With a lightweight carbon fibre frame, carbon wheels and choice components this is the ultimate in fat bike performance.
The lightweight FACT carbon frame is stiff in all the right places, for efficient power transfer, while still offering a compliant ride. The FACT carbon fork works with the frame to absorb trail chatter for a smooth ride while still offering a precise steering control.
The SRAM XX1 drivetrain offers slick, precise and reliable shifting over a wide range of gears while offering the simplicity of a one by setup. Internal routing keeps the lines clean and cables away from slush and dirt.
The HED Big Deal carbon rims are tubeless ready and are laced onto reliable DT Swiss hubs. The 4” tyres offer seemingly endless amounts of traction and are perfect for riding on loose surfaces like sand and snow. The extra float offered by the high volume rubber means that you can smash out runs on regular mountain bike trails without the need for suspension.
The Specialized S-Works Fatboy offers fat bike fun without the weight penalty.
- FACT carbon frame for a lightweight and responsive ride
- FACT carbon fork offers precise steering and a smooth ride
- SRAM XX1 drivetrain for slick reliable gear shifting
- SRAM Guide hydraulic disc brakes for powerful braking control
- 4.0” tyres offer endless amounts of grip and float
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large
- Colour: Carbon / Black
- The Specialized S-Works Fatboy is available with 0% APR finance
The Specialized S-Works Fatboy 2017 Features are:
Frame: Specialized FACT 10m carbon, tapered head tube, carbon PF30 BB, full internal shift/brake cable routing, 197mm dropouts, ISCG XC tabs, PM 160 rear brake, replaceable alloy derailleur hanger
Fork: FACT carbon, tapered steerer, 150mm dropouts, internal brake cable routing
Headset: 1-1/8" and 1-1/2" threadless, Campy style upper w/ 1-1/2" lower, cartridge bearings
Bars: Specialized, FACT carbon, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 10mm rise, 31.8mm
Stem: Syntace F109, 6-degree rise
Rear Mech: SRAM XX1
Shifters: SRAM XX1
Chainset: Race Face Next SL, PF30 BB, 100mm spindle, 28T direct mount ring
Cassette: SRAM XX1, 11-speed, 10-42t
Chain: KMC X11L, 11-speed, w/ reusable MissingLink
Front Brake: SRAM Guide RS Carbon, 4-piston, Centreline rotor
Rear Brake: SRAM Guide RS Carbon, 4-piston, Centreline rotor
Rims: HED Big Deal, carbon, single wall, tubeless, 85mm wide, 32h
Front Hub: DT Swiss Big Ride 350, 6-bolt, 15x150mm thru-axle, 32h
Rear Hub: DT Swiss Big Ride 350, 6-bolt, 12x197mm thru-axle, XD driver, 32h
Tyres: Specialized Fast Trak Control, 120TPI, 2Bliss Ready, folding bead, 26x4.0" Front, Specialized Fast Trak Control, 120TPI, 2Bliss Ready, folding bead, 26x4.0" Rear
Seatpost: Race Face Next SL, carbon, hunter head, 2-bolt, zero setback, 30.9mm
Pedals: Alloy, 1 pc. body, 9/16", w/ reflectors