Specialized S-Works MTB Shoe
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in MTB shoes See the latest products
New in MTB shoes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Specialized S Works MTB shoe was designed for World Cup XC racers Christoph Sauser and Bury Stan... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The Specialized S Works MTB shoe was designed for World Cup XC racers Christoph Sauser and Bury Stander, which means it's jam packed with features whilst still providing comfort and durability.
The ultra-light and stiff FACT carbon midsole gives confident traction whilst being ultra-light and stiff and the Micromatrix upper is light, durable and supple fitting, with a reinforced, durable heel. You can get the perfect fit thanks to the Boa S1-M incremental zonal closure and the Velcro front straps change the forefront width and volume, giving four times more micro adjustment than a standard buckle closure.
There's plenty of ventilation thanks to the vented tongue and the open-back lace guides make the shoes easy to get on and off. Specialized Body Geometry features help reduce hotspots and improve knee and foot alignment.
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.