Specialized S-Works Roubaix eTap 2018 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information 5/5 BikeRadar “The Roubaix's comfort, control and handling qualities are among the very best” Speed... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
5/5 BikeRadar “The Roubaix's comfort, control and handling qualities are among the very best”
Speed, comfort, and precise handling on even the very roughest roads. The Specialized S-Works Roubaix eTap is an endurance road bike that features cutting-edge frame and component technology to offer the very best performance on less than perfect road surfaces.
Specialized developed the Roubaix to race over the challenging road surfaces that are found on Spring classic races, like the iconic Paris-Roubaix. The ultra-lightweight FACT 11r carbon frame is made from the very highest quality carbon fibres, and is ready to go the distance, especially on rough roads.
With the Future Shock, Specialized has taken comfort and control to the next level in road racing. Developed with the help of McLaren Applied Technologies, Future Shock is a suspension cartridge inside the headtube with 20mm travel working between the stem and frame. It effectively isolates much of the bumps from your hands, allowing the bike to maintain the same momentum. It’s particularly good for rough roads.
Paired with the Future Shock, the seatpost features rearward arc compliance that leaves room for the seatpost to flex slightly inside the frame, reducing vibrations and bumps from filtering to the saddle.
The Rider-First Engineered™ technology that Specialized use to build their frames takes into account people of all sizes, making each size of the bike ride with exactly the same characteristics, so everyone gets the same fantastic experience. The rear of the frame has a thru-axle and 12x142mm spacing, keeping it stiff and responsive. The FACT carbon fork is lightweight and stiff, especially with its 12x100mm spacing and thru-axle, allowing extremely precise steering.
The SRAM eTap 2x11 speed electronic drivetrain takes road bike gear shifting to the next level by combining intuitive gear selection with ultra-slick shifting. The SRAM Red hydraulic disc brakes offer powerful all-weather stopping control with great modulation, so it is easy to accurately control your speed. Roval CLX 32 carbon wheels, and S-Works carbon bars, round off the spec of this revolutionary road bike.
Ride smoother and faster than you ever thought possible, with the Specialized S-Works Roubaix eTap.
- Ultra-Lightweight S-Works FACT 11r carbon frame is lightweight, stiff and strong
- S-Works FACT 11r carbon fork is stiff, strong and reactive
- Future Shock offers 20mm of vertical compliance for a smoother ride
- SRAM eTap 2x11 speed drivetrain wireless groupset for the ultimate gear shifting
- SRAM Red hydraulic disc brakes for confident stopping
- Roval CLX 32 carbon wheels for rapid rolling
- Sizes: 49cm, 52cm, 54cm, 56cm, 58cm, 61cm
- Colour: Carbon/Rocket Red/Kool Silver
- The Specialized S-Works Roubaix eTap is available with 0% APR finance
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £250
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16-point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (4 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||S-Works FACT 11r carbon, Endurance Geometry, Rider-First Engineered™, 12x142mm thru-axle, Future Shock suspension, 20mm of travel|
|Fork:||Roubaix disc, FACT 11r carbon, 12x100mm thru-axle|
|Stem:||S-Works SL, alloy, titanium bolts, 6-degree rise|
|Bars:||S-Works Hover Carbon, 15mm rise, 125mm drop, 75mm reach|
|Front Brake:||SRAM Red Hydraulic|
|Rear Brake:||SRAM Red Hydraulic|
|Front Mech:||SRAM eTap, braze-on|
|Rear Mech:||SRAM eTap, 11-speed|
|Shifters:||SRAM eTap Hydro|
|Rims:||CLX 32 Disc, thru-axle, 2Bliss Ready|
|Front Tyre:||S-Works Turbo 2Bliss Ready, 700x26mm, 180TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt Protection, Gripton|
|Rear Tyre:||S-Works Turbo 2Bliss Ready, 700x26mm, 180TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt Protection, Gripton|
|Seat Post:||Specialized CG-R, FACT carbon, single bolt, 27.2mm|
|Chainset:||SRAM Red 22, 50/34T|
|Bottom Bracket:||SRAM BB30, 83mm|
|Chain:||SRAM Red 22, 11-speed|
|Cassette:||SRAM Red 22, 11-28t|
|Pedals:||Basic Resin Flat|