Specialized S-Works Stumpjumper 29/6Fattie Mountain Bike 2018 - Trail Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
View Specialized S-Works Stumpjumper Carbon Sram AXS 29" Mountain Bike 2020 - Trail Full Suspension MTBNow £7,999.00
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information When only the best will do, Specialized delivers with their special S-Works bikes. For trail riding ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
When only the best will do, Specialized delivers with their special S-Works bikes. For trail riding to enduro racing, the Specialized S-Works Stumpjumper 29/6Fattie is the bike of choice. It comes with custom Öhlins suspension front and rear, which is highly adjustable, giving you the control you need over challenging terrain. The SRAM XX1 Eagle drivetrain has 12 gears to conquer even the most difficult climbs, while the carbon Roval wheels and Guide RS brakes keep you under control at all times.Specialized Stumpjumper review
- FACT 11m carbon frame with 29/6Fattie Geometry, Boost spacing and 150mm travel
- Custom Öhlins STX, Single-Tube design rear shock has Rx Tune and AUTOSAG for the ultimate control
- Öhlins RXF 36 is highly adjustable and aids massively in trail control
- SRAM XX1/XO1 Eagle 1x12 speed drivetrain has a huge range of gear for any situation
- SRAM Guide RS disc brakes are p1136owerful stoppers with great modulation and precision
- Specialized Traverse SL Carbon 29er wheels are lightweight and strong quick rolling and grip
- Sizes: Medium, Large, X Large
- Colour: Satin Gloss Carbon/Hyper Green
- The Specialized S-Works Stumpjumper 29/6Fattie is available with 0% APR Finance
When only the best will do, you need the ultimate trail bike. In other words, you need the S-Works Stumpjumper 29/6Fattie. It reflects everything that we've learned over the years, and in our eyes, represents the pinnacle of trail performance.
Starting at the carbon layup, it features our highest-end FACT 11m for an ultra-lightweight, strong, and stiff construction. The carbon moulding process also allowed us to revolutionize how you carry your trail essentials with the SWAT™ Door found at the down tube. This compartment will fit a tube, a tool, and pump without rattling or compromising the structural integrity of the frame. Further improving the ride, you'll also find an aggressive, trail-eating geometry that features ridiculously short chainstays, a roomy top tube, a low bottom bracket, a slacked out front end, and our proprietary Rx Trail Tune at the shock. And to make things even better, the Stumpy's design also allows you the opportunity to toggle between 29-inch wheels and 6Fattie wheels (not included), allowing the ultimate in configuration options for the trail at hand.
For the spec, we included a build that spares no expense and features a full SRAM XX1 Eagle groupset, SRAM Guide RS brakes, Öhlins front and rear suspension, and hand-built Roval Carbon wheels, so you get a bike that's ready for anything on the trail.
FACT 11m carbon fibre Trail Chassis with Stumpjumper FSR full carbon rear end blends stiffness with light weight to form the pinnacle of efficiency, while fully enclosed cable routing and an integrated SWAT™ Door create exceptional handling and zero-hassle storage.
The Öhlins RXF 36 fork was designed to be the gold standard in frontend suspension. It operates off of a three-chamber air spring design (two positive and one negative), and it utilizes proprietary TTX damping technology. Combined, this allows both parallel and separated oil flow that controls the overall pressure levels.
The XX1 Eagle drivetrain is the pinnacle of shifting performance, floating through the 12-speed cassette with crisp, precise shifts.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||S-Works FACT 11m, full carbon chassis and rear end, 29/6Fattie Trail Geometry, SWAT™ Door integration, PF30 BB, fully enclosed internal cable routing, ManFu link, 12x148mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur|
|Fork:||Öhlins RXF 36, 29/6Fattie, Twin-Tube design, air spring w/ adjustable 3rd chamber, adjustable high and low speed compression, adjustable rebound, 15x110mm thru-axle, 51mm offset, 150mm of travel|
|Rear Shock:||Custom Öhlins STX, Single-Tube design, Rx Trail Tune, 3rd Chamber air spring technology, AUTOSAG, adjustable compression & rebound damping, 197x48mm|
|Stem:||Syntace F109, 6-degree rise, 31.8mm clamp|
|Bars:||Specialized Trail, FACT carbon, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 27mm rise, 780mm, 31.8mm|
|Front Brake:||SRAM Guide RS carbon, hydraulic disc, organic pads, carbon lever, Guide S4 4-piston caliper, 200/180mm rotor|
|Rear Brake:||SRAM Guide RS carbon, hydraulic disc, organic pads, carbon lever, Guide S4 4-piston caliper, 180/160mm rotor|
|Rear Mech:||SRAM XX1 Eagle™|
|Shifters:||SRAM XX1 Eagle, trigger|
|Rims:||Roval Traverse SL 29, hookless carbon, 30mm inner width, 24/28h, tubeless ready, hand-built|
|Front Hub:||Roval Traverse SL, sealed cartridge bearings, 15mm thru-axle, 110mm spacing, 24h|
|Rear Hub:||Roval Traverse SL, DT Swiss Star Ratchet, 54t engagement, SRAM XD driver body, 12mm thru-axle, 148mm spacing, 28h|
|Spokes:||DT Swiss Revolution|
|Front Tyre:||Butcher, GRID casing, Gripton compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29 x 2.3"|
|Rear Tyre:||Purgatory, GRID casing, Gripton compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29 x 2.3"|
|Seat Post:||Command Post IRcc, 12-position micro-height adjustable, alien head design, bottom mount cable routing, remote SRL lever, 30.9mm, S: 100mm, M/L/XL: 125mm of travel|
|Chainset:||SRAM XX1 Eagle, carbon, Boost™ 148, 170mm crankarm, 30mm spindle, 30T|
|Bottom Bracket:||SRAM PF30|
|Chain:||SRAM XX1 Eagle, 12-speed w/ PowerLock|
|Cassette:||SRAM X01 Eagle, 12-speed, 10-50t|
|Pedals:||Specialized Platform, Cr-Mo, 9/16" spindle|