Specialized S-Works Venge Vias Disc Di2 2018 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Specialized S-Works always delivers the best you can get, and it’s no different with the Specialized... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Specialized S-Works always delivers the best you can get, and it’s no different with the Specialized S-Works Venge Vias Disc Di2 aero road bike. The lightweight FACT 11r carbon frame was developed with Rider-First Engineered™ technology and in the Win Tunnel, making sure it is fast in all conditions. The electric Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 drivetrain is superb, giving lightning-quick and accurate shifts every time. For racing, the S-Work Venge is the best you can get, and comes complete with a spec that you’ll be hard pressed to upgrade.
- Lightweight FACT 11r carbon frame with Rider-First Engineered™ and Win Tunnel Engineered tech
- S-Works 11r carbon fork is lightweight and gives direct steering
- Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 2x11 speed drivetrain is a pro-level
- Shimano Dura-Ace disc brakes are powerful, lightweight, and give superb control in all weather
- Roval CLX 64 Disc carbon wheels are lightweight and aerodynamic, with CeramicSpeed bearings
- S-Works finishing kit includes Aerofly ViAS handlebars and stem
- S-Works Turbo Cotton tyres come in 26c size and deliver plenty of speed and grip
- Sizes: 49cm, 52cm, 54cm, 56cm, 58cm, 61cm
- Colours: Black/Purple/White/Silver
- The Specialized S-Works Venge ViAS Disc Di2 is available with 0% APR finance
What happens when you combine a frame with over a 1000 hours in the Win Tunnel, a fully-integrated cockpit that eliminates exposed cables, and mind- blowing braking performance? You get the S-Works Venge ViAS with Shimano Di2—the fastest bike on the road. In our Win Tunnel, every tube, trailing edge, and design cue was made for speed. It's also Rider-First Engineered™ to ensure that every frame size experiences uniform performance. Front-end stiffness, meanwhile, was increased by 30% over the Tarmac.
As one of the first elements to hit the wind, we realized that most stem and bar offerings cause too much aerodynamic drag. To achieve the best solution, while also interfacing with the frame, we found that a negative 17-degree stem was the best option. Most riders aren't flexible enough to ride in such an aggressive position, though, so we designed the Aerofly bars with a positive rise that replicates your most efficient position. This resulted in a bike that has next- to-no visible cables. Of course, this disc iteration changes the game with undeniable stopping power without any penalty to the aerodynamic profile, so you get powerful, controllable braking without any sacrifice. Then there's the industry benchmark Dura-Ace Di2 groupset and CLX 64 wheels that amplify the performance of this race rig. So when it comes to sprinting to the line, into the corner, or powering through the wind, you'll be pleasantly surprised by the performance of the Venge ViAS.
The Rider-First Engineered™, FACT 11r frame design has made the Venge the stiffest, most aerodynamic bike that we’ve ever created. Every tube shape, trailing edge, and design cue was influenced by hours of testing in our Win Tunnel, computational fluid dynamics, 3D printed prototypes, and real-world rider feedback. And ultimately, this resulted in the fastest bike we’ve ever made.
Designed in our Win Tunnel, the fork features a top-end S-Works FACT 11r carbon construction that helps to cut through air like a hot knife through butter.
A 52/36T S-Works carbon fiber crankset delivers the ultimate in power transfer, with a chainring grouping that's equally suited to big alpine climbs as it is to throwing down the gauntlet on the flats.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||S-Works FACT 11r carbon, Rider-First Engineered™, Win Tunnel Engineered, internal cable routing, 12x142mm thru-axle, carbon OSBB, flat disc mount|
|Fork:||S-Works FACT 11r carbon, full monocoque|
|Stem:||Venge ViAS aero|
|Bars:||S-Works Aerofly ViAS, 25mm|
|Front Brake:||Shimano Dura-Ace 9170 hydraulic disc|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano Dura-Ace 9170 hydraulic disc|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 9150, braze-on|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 9150, 11-speed|
|Shifters:||Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 Disc 9170|
|Rims:||Roval CLX 64 Disc rim|
|Front Hub:||Roval AFD1, Centerlock, CeramicSpeed bearings, 21h|
|Rear Hub:||Roval AFD2, Centerlock, CeramicSpeed bearings, DT Swiss 240 internals, 11-speed, 12x142mm thru-axle, 24h|
|Front Tyre:||Turbo Cotton, 700x26mm, 320 TPI|
|Rear Tyre:||Turbo Cotton, 700x26mm, 320 TPI|
|Seat Post:||Specialized Venge Aero seatpost, FACT carbon|
|Chainset:||S-Works carbon fiber, 52/36T|
|Bottom Bracket:||OSBB, CeramicSpeed bearings|
|Cassette:||Shimano Dura-Ace 9100, 11-speed, 11-30t|
|Pedals:||Nylon, 105x78x28mm, loose balls w/ reflectors|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.