Specialized Sequoia Expert 700c 2017 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information We believe that at the heart of every rider is an adventurer, ready to seek out new roads, regardles... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- The Sequoia is built from our Premium Cr-Mo, size-specific tubing. This ensures that every frame is strong, light, and capable, while every frame size rides exactly as we intended. This philosophy is furthered with our Adventure Geometry that gives ample confidence over rough and smooth terrain, alike. And lastly, we equipped this frame with fender & rack mounts to make sure you'll be well equipped whenever adventure strikes.
- A beefy FACT carbon fiber fork is sure to take the sting out of harsh roads. And when you're deep into said roads, you'll be thankful for the extra water bottle mount found on its fork leg.
- Hand-built Adventure Gear Cruzero wheels are cased in 700x42mm 2Bliss Ready tires to be tough, strong, and fast rolling. It's the ideal wheelset for anyone looking to skip town at speed.
|Frame:||Premium Cr-Mo size-specific tubing, internal light cable routing-ready, Adventure Geometry, flat disc mount, fender/rack mounts|
|Fork:||Specialized FACT carbon, tapered, internal light cable routing, flat disc mount, waterbottle/rack/fender mounts|
|Stem:||Specialized Pro SL, alloy, 4-bolt|
|Bars:||Specialized Adventure Gear Hover|
|Front Brake:||SRAM Rival 1, hydraulic disc, 160mm rotor|
|Rear Brake:||SRAM Rival 1, hydraulic disc, 160mm rotor|
|Rear Mech:||SRAM Force1 Type 2.1, long cage, 11-speed|
|Shifters:||SRAM Force Hydraulic Disc|
|Rims:||Specialized Adventure Gear Cruzero|
|Front Tyre:||Specialized Adventure Gear Sawtooth 2Bliss Ready, 700x42mm|
|Rear Tyre:||Specialized Adventure Gear Sawtooth 2Bliss Ready, 700x42mm|
|Seat Post:||Specialized CG-R, FACT carbon, single bolt, reflective, 27.2mm|
|Chainset:||FSA SL-K Light crankset, ABS Compact BB386 EVO, PF30 System Interface, 10-/11-speed, hollow, 147mm Q-factor, 110 BCD,Megatooth V2 XX1, 42T|
|Bottom Bracket:||FSA MegaEvo, threaded|
|Chain:||KMC X11SL-1 DLC, 11-speed w/reusable MissingLink|
|Cassette:||Shimano Deore XT, 11-speed, 11-42t|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.