Specialized Sequoia Expert 700c 2017 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description We believe that at the heart of every rider is an adventurer, ready to seek out new roads, regardles... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- The Sequoia is built from our Premium Cr-Mo, size-specific tubing. This ensures that every frame is strong, light, and capable, while every frame size rides exactly as we intended. This philosophy is furthered with our Adventure Geometry that gives ample confidence over rough and smooth terrain, alike. And lastly, we equipped this frame with fender & rack mounts to make sure you'll be well equipped whenever adventure strikes.
- A beefy FACT carbon fiber fork is sure to take the sting out of harsh roads. And when you're deep into said roads, you'll be thankful for the extra water bottle mount found on its fork leg.
- Hand-built Adventure Gear Cruzero wheels are cased in 700x42mm 2Bliss Ready tires to be tough, strong, and fast rolling. It's the ideal wheelset for anyone looking to skip town at speed.
The Specialized Sequoia Expert 700c 2017 Features are:
Frame: Premium Cr-Mo size-specific tubing, internal light cable routing-ready, Adventure Geometry, flat disc mount, fender/rack mounts
Fork: Specialized FACT carbon, tapered, internal light cable routing, flat disc mount, waterbottle/rack/fender mounts
Bars: Specialized Adventure Gear Hover
Stem: Specialized Pro SL, alloy, 4-bolt
Rear Mech: SRAM Force1 Type 2.1, long cage, 11-speed
Shifters SRAM Force Hydraulic Disc
Chainset: FSA SL-K Light crankset, ABS Compact BB386 EVO, PF30 System Interface, 10-/11-speed, hollow, 147mm Q-factor, 110 BCD,Megatooth V2 XX1, 42T
Bottom Bracket: FSA MegaEvo, threaded
Cassette: Shimano Deore XT, 11-speed, 11-42t
Chain: KMC X11SL-1 DLC, 11-speed w/reusable MissingLink
Front Brake: SRAM Rival 1, hydraulic disc, 160mm rotor
Rear Brake: SRAM Rival 1, hydraulic disc, 160mm rotor
Rims: Specialized Adventure Gear Cruzero
Tyres: Specialized Adventure Gear Sawtooth 2Bliss Ready, 700x42mm Front, Specialized Adventure Gear Sawtooth 2Bliss Ready, 700x42mm Rear
Seatpost: Specialized CG-R, FACT carbon, single bolt, reflective, 27.2mm