Specialized Sirrus 700c 2017 - Hybrid Sports Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hybrid sport bikes See the latest products
New in Hybrid sport bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information With its no nonsense design and reliable components, the Specialized Sirrus is a hybrid sports bike ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
With its no nonsense design and reliable components, the Specialized Sirrus is a hybrid sports bike that offers everything you need for efficient cycling with nothing that you don’t.
Featuring fast rolling 700c wheels, wide tyres and a comfortable riding position the Sirrus is built for efficient cycling on roads and cycle tracks. A comfortable yet efficient riding position is ideal for fitness training and commuting. The A1 Premium aluminium frame is lightweight, durable and features rack and mudguards mounts for easy rain protection and luggage carrying.
The Shimano 3x8 speed drivetrain delivers reliable shifting over a wide range of gears so you can take on all the hills on your route. V-brakes offer easy to maintain stopping power.
Cycle with efficiency on the Specialized Sirrus.
- A1 Premium Aluminium frame is lightweight and robust
- Fitness geometry offers a comfortable and efficient riding position
- V-brakes offer powerful stopping control
- 700c with 32mm tyres for riding on rough and smooth surfaces
- Colour: Light Silver/Light Yellow/Dream Silver
- Sizes: X Small, Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- The Specialized Sirrus is available with 0% APR finance
|Frame:||Specialized A1 Premium Aluminum, Fitness Geometry, fully-manipulated butted tubing, integrated lower bearing, fender/rack mounts|
|Fork:||Steel, straight blades, fender/rack mounts|
|Stem:||Alloy, 4-bolt, 20-degree rise, 25.4mm clamp|
|Bars:||Specialized, alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 25.4mm|
|Front Brake:||V-brake, linear pull|
|Rear Brake:||V-brake, linear pull|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Tourney, top swing, dual pull, 31.8mm band clamp|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Altus, 8-speed|
|Shifters:||Shimano EF500, EZ Fire Plus, 8-speed|
|Rims:||700c, 6061 aluminum double-wall|
|Front Hub:||Specialized V-brake, alloy, loose ball bearings, 9mm, QR|
|Rear Hub:||Specialized, 8-/9-speed cassette body, QR|
|Front Tyre:||Nimbus Reflect, 700x32mm, 26TPI, Flak Jacket protection|
|Rear Tyre:||Nimbus Reflect, 700x32mm, 26TPI, Flak Jacket protection|
|Seat Post:||Alloy, 12mm offset, 2-bolt clamp, 27.2mm|
|Chainset:||Stout, forged alloy,48/38/28T w/chainguard|
|Bottom Bracket:||BSA, square taper, cartridge bearings|
|Chain:||KMC X8, 8-speed w/reusable MissingLink|
|Cassette:||Shimano, 8-speed, 11-32t|
|Pedals:||Specialized Fitness platform|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.