Specialized Sirrus Elite Alloy 2018 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Ride the path to a fitter healthier you. The Specialized Sirrus Elite Alloy is a road bike that feat... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Ride the path to a fitter healthier you. The Specialized Sirrus Elite Alloy is a road bike that features flat handlebars for improved handling as well as a more comfortable cycling position. The Sirrus is a great bike for urban road riding and rapid commuting.
- A1 Premium SL aluminium frame is lightweight and robust
- FACT 9 Carbon fork for a smoother ride
- Shimano Tiagra 2x10 speed drivetrain with a sub-compact chainset
- Hydraulic disc brakes for consistent stopping power in all-weathers
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colour: Candy Red/Rocket Red
- The Specialized Sirrus Elite Alloy is available with 0% APR finance
There's nothing elitist about our Sirrus Elite. In fact, it's designed to help anyone along their path to fitness and health. Need proof? How do a durable, lightweight aluminium frame and a FACT carbon fibre fork sound? If you ask us, it sounds like you found your partner in health. But if you need more convincing, let's turn a spotlight on its components.
The reliable and precise mix of from Shimano & microSHIFT will always have you in the right gear, and the powerful hydraulic disc brakes stop on a dime in any condition. And lastly, the whole host of scientifically tested and engineered Body Geometry components, from the grips to the saddle, will keep you riding in total comfort over the long haul.
We're in this together, and the Sirrus Elite will always have your back.
Working with our Body Geometry team, we designed a frame that strikes the optimal balance between comfort and efficiency. The A1SL Premium Aluminium construction pairs weight savings with rugged durability, while the rack, fender, and disc mounts give you an incredibly versatile package.
The lightweight FACT carbon fibre fork provides a smooth, responsive ride, while the Plug + Play fender mounts give you the option to install rain-fighting fenders.
Braking duties are handled by TRP Flow Set Control hydraulic disc brakes to ensure effective, consistent, and reliable power through any kind of terrain or condition.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||Specialized A1 SL Premium Aluminum, Fitness Geometry, fully-manipulated butted tubing, internal cable routing, flat mount disc, QR, rack & Plug + Play fender mounts|
|Fork:||Specialized FACT 9r carbon, 12x100mm thru-axle, flat mount disc, Plug + Play fender mounts|
|Stem:||Specialized Flowset, integrated, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 12-degree rise, 31.8mm clamp|
|Bars:||Double butted alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 31.8mm|
|Front Brake:||TRP Flow Set Control, hydraulic disc, resin pads, flat mount, 160mm rotor|
|Rear Brake:||TRP Flow Set Control, hydraulic disc, resin pads, flat mount, 140mm rotor|
|Front Mech:||microSHIFT Centos, 10-speed, 31.8mm clamp|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Tiagra, GS cage, 10-speed|
|Shifters:||microSHIFT Flow Set Control|
|Rims:||700C disc, double wall, 24h front, 28h rear|
|Front Hub:||Alloy, 6-bolt disc, loose ball bearing, 100mm spacing, QR, 24h|
|Rear Hub:||Alloy, 135mm QR, 6-bolt disc, 11-speed freehub, loose ball bearing, 28h|
|Front Tyre:||Specialized Espoir Sport Reflect, 700x30mm, 60 TPI, double BlackBelt protection|
|Rear Tyre:||Specialized Espoir Sport Reflect, 700x30mm, 60 TPI, double BlackBelt protection|
|Seat Post:||Alloy, 2-bolt, 14mm offset, 27.2mm|
|Chainset:||Praxis Alba M24, solid forged arms, 6061 outer ring, steel inner ring, 110 BCD, 10-speed, 48/32T|
|Bottom Bracket:||Praxis M24, BSA|
|Chain:||KMC X10, 10-speed w/ Missing Link™|
|Cassette:||Shimano Tiagra, 10-speed, 11-34t|
|Pedals:||Specialized Fitness platform, alloy|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.