Specialized Sirrus Elite Carbon Womens 2019 - Hybrid Sports Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hybrid sport bikes See the latest products
New in Hybrid sport bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information For rapid commuting, get aboard the Specialized Sirrus Elite Carbon Women’s. This women’s specific h... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
For rapid commuting, get aboard the Specialized Sirrus Elite Carbon Women’s. This women’s specific hybrid sports bike has engineered Women's Body Geometry components, for the perfect fit. It’s built to take on your daily needs in the city, with a lightweight and robust carbon frame and 700c road sized wheels for easy and quick rolling.
- FACT 9r Carbon frame is lightweight stiff and strong
- FACT 9r Carbon fork for a smoother ride
- Shimano Tiagra 2x10 speed drivetrain with a sub-compact chainset
- TRP hydraulic disc brakes for consistent stopping power in all-weathers
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colour: Black/Red/Blue
- The Specialized Elite Carbon Women's is available with 0% APR finance
Meet your new, high-performance workout partner—she's always up for a challenge and ready to help you reach, exceed, and create new goals while delivering a superb feeling of comfort and control as you work up a sweat. To do so, we started with a high-quality FACT 9r carbon fibre construction that's lightweight and extremely responsive, not only making the Sirrus a better climber, but also making it easier to carry up the stairs after your commute. Then there's the crisp and precise shifting that comes at the hands of a microSHIFT & Shimano mix of components, powerful hydraulic disc brakes, and all the comfort that follows our scientifically tested and engineered Women's Body Geometry components. So, as you push yourself to reach your goals, you'll feel more connected to your bike than ever, leaving you feeling that you have the perfect partner on your path to health and wellbeing.
The FACT 9r carbon fibre frame is engineered and designed with our Fitness Geometry, helping you ride more efficiently in a position that will see you riding comfortably, mile-after-mile. And the all-new Future Shock "suspension" system at the cockpit delivers a revolutionary degree of comfort and control.
The lightweight FACT carbon fibre fork provides a smooth, responsive ride, while the fender mounts give you the option to install rain-fighting fenders.
Braking duties are handled by TRP Flow Set Control hydraulic disc brakes to ensure effective, consistent, and reliable power through any kind of terrain or condition.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||Specialized FACT 9r carbon, Women|s Fitness Geometry, 12x142mm thru-axle, internal cable routing, flat mount disc, rack, Plug + Play fender mounts|
|Fork:||Specialized FACT 9r carbon, 12x100mm thru-axle, flat mount disc, Plug + Play fender mounts|
|Stem:||Specialized Flowset, integrated, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 12-degree rise, 31.8mm clamp|
|Bars:||Double butted alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 31.8mm|
|Front Brake:||TRP Flow Set Control, hydraulic disc, resin pads, flat mount, 160mm rotor|
|Rear Brake:||TRP Flow Set Control, hydraulic disc, resin pads, flat mount, 140mm rotor|
|Front Mech:||microSHIFT Centos, 10-speed, braze-on|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Tiagra, GS cage, 10-speed|
|Shifters:||microSHIFT Flow Set Control, 10-speed|
|Rims:||700C disc, double wall, 24h front, 28h rear|
|Front Hub:||Alloy, 12x100mm thru-axle, 6-bolt disc, sealed bearing, 24h|
|Rear Hub:||Alloy, 12x142mm thru-axle, Shimano compatible freehub, 6-bolt disc, sealed bearing, 28h|
|Front Tyre:||Specialized Espoir Sport Reflect, 700x30mm, 60 TPI, double BlackBelt protection|
|Rear Tyre:||Specialized Espoir Sport Reflect, 700x30mm, 60 TPI, double BlackBelt protection|
|Seat Post:||Alloy, 2-bolt, 14mm offset, 27.2mm|
|Chainset:||Praxis Alba M24, solid forged arms, 6061 outer ring, steel inner ring, 110 BCD, 10-speed, 48/32T|
|Bottom Bracket:||Praxis M24, BSA|
|Chain:||KMC X10, 10-speed w/ Missing Link™|
|Cassette:||Shimano Tiagra, 10-speed, 11-34t|
|Pedals:||Specialized Fitness platform, alloy|