Specialized Sirrus Pro Carbon 2018 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information A lightweight efficient ride to take your fitness journey to the next level. The Specialized Sirrus ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
A lightweight efficient ride to take your fitness journey to the next level. The Specialized Sirrus Pro is a carbon framed road bike that features a flat handlebar for improved handling on urban road. The Sirrus is ideal for rapid commuting as well as fitness training.
- FACT 9r Carbon frame is lightweight stiff and strong
- FACT 9r Carbon fork for a smoother ride
- Shimano Ultegra 2x11 speed drivetrain with a sub-compact chainset
- Hydraulic disc brakes for consistent stopping power in all-weathers
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large, XX Large
- Colour: Black/Red
- The Specialized Pro Carbon is available with 0% APR finance
Fitness is not a fad, and the Sirrus Pro proves you're taking your fitness journey seriously. It features many of the same technologies that are used in our top-tier road bikes, but it shapes them into the realm of fitness.
To do so, we started with a high quality FACT 9r carbon fibre construction that's lightweight and extremely responsive, not only making the Sirrus a better climber, but also making it easier to carry up the stairs after your commute. Onto what we like to think is the best part of the new Sirrus, though, our new Future Shock. Essentially, it's a piston in the head tube with 20mm of travel. We developed this technology in partnership with McLaren Applied Technologies, and the result of this relationship are a host of drastic performance improvements, namely in the vertical compliance department. Without giving a physics lecture, we found that is improves smoothness, speed, and comfort in one fell swoop.
Then there's the super wide range of gears that come at the hands of the legendary Shimano Ultegra rear derailleur, plus all the comfort that follows our scientifically tested and engineered Body Geometry components. So as you push yourself to reach your goals, or simply get where you're going, you'll feel more connected to your bike than ever. It'll leave you feeling like you have the perfect partner on your path to health and wellbeing.
The FACT 9r carbon fibre frame is engineered and designed with our Fitness Geometry, helping you ride more efficiently in a position that will see you riding comfortably, mile-after-mile. And the all-new Future Shock "suspension" system at the cockpit delivers a revolutionary degree of comfort and control.
The lightweight FACT carbon fibre fork provides a smooth, responsive ride, while the Plug + Play fender mounts give you the option to install rain-fighting fenders.
Braking duties are handled by TRP Flow Set Control hydraulic disc brakes to ensure effective, consistent, and reliable power through any kind of terrain or condition.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||Specialized FACT 9r carbon, Fitness Geometry, 12x142mm thru-axle, internal cable routing, flat mount disc, rack, Plug + Play fender mounts|
|Fork:||Specialized FACT 9r carbon, 12x100mm thru-axle, flat mount disc, Plug + Play fender mounts|
|Stem:||Alloy, 7-degree, 31.8mm|
|Bars:||Double butted alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 31.8mm|
|Front Brake:||TRP Flow Set Control, carbon lever, hydraulic disc, resin pads, flat mount, 160mm rotor|
|Rear Brake:||TRP Flow Set Control, carbon lever, hydraulic disc, resin pads, flat mount, 140mm rotor|
|Front Mech:||microSHIFT Centos, 11-speed, braze-on|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Ultegra R8000, Shadow design|
|Shifters:||microSHIFT Flow Set Control|
|Rims:||700C disc, double wall, 24h front, 28h rear|
|Front Hub:||Alloy, 12x100mm thru-axle, 6-bolt disc, sealed bearing, 24h|
|Rear Hub:||Alloy, 12x142mm thru-axle, 11-speed Shimano compatible freehub, 6-bolt disc, sealed bearing, 28h|
|Front Tyre:||Specialized Espoir Sport Reflect, 700x30mm, 60 TPI, double BlackBelt protection|
|Rear Tyre:||Specialized Espoir Sport Reflect, 700x30mm, 60 TPI, double BlackBelt protection|
|Seat Post:||Specialized CG-R, FACT carbon, 25mm offset, single-bolt, 27.2mm|
|Chainset:||Praxis Zayante M30, hollow forged arms, 7075 chainrings, 110 BCD, 11-speed, 48/32T|
|Bottom Bracket:||Praxis M30, BSA|
|Chain:||KMC X11, 11-speed w/ Missing Link™|
|Cassette:||Shimano 105, 11-speed, 11-32t|
|Pedals:||Platform, alloy cage|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.