Specialized Stumpjumper FSR Comp 6Fattie 27.5" Mountain Bike 2017 - Trail Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Enabling you to squeeze every last ounce of fun from the trail is the Specialized Stumpjumper FSR Co... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Enabling you to squeeze every last ounce of fun from the trail is the Specialized Stumpjumper FSR Comp 6Fattie is a full sus mountain bike that blends the stiff and lightweight Stumpjumper frame with the grip, float and rapid rolling performance that only 27 plus sized tyres can deliver.
The Stumpjumper is the ideal trail MTB, light enough for XC rides yet capable enough for Black trail descents. The M5 alloy frame offers the ideal balance between durability, stiffness and lightweight and features Trail Geometry that offers stability at speed while still remaining nimble in tight technical sections. All this with the FSR platform that offer 135mm of suspension travel that is fully active even while pedalling and braking.
Up front the RockShox Revelation Boost fork delivers 150mm of plush suspension control that is perfectly matched with the Monarch RT rear shock. The SRAM GX 11 speed drivetrain offers all the gears that you’ll need with the simplicity and chain security that SRAM one by systems are well known for.
The 6fattie (27.5”+) wheels deliver high levels of grip and float while still rolling very quickly giving you the confidence and grip to ride faster. The Stumpjumper 6fattie is also compatible with 29” wheels.
Experience insane levels of grip and float on the Stumpjumper FSR Comp 6Fattie.
- M5 aluminium alloy frame offers 135mm of fully active suspension travel while blending durability, stiffness and lightweight
- Rock Shox Revelation RL fork offers 150mm of plush suspension travel up front
- RockShox Monarch RT shock with 2 position compression adjustment and AUTOSAG
- 6Fattie (27.5+) wheels with 3” tyres for unbelievable grip and float
- SRAM GX 1x11 speed drivetrain offers easy shifting with excellent chain retention
- SRAM Guide R hydraulic disc brakes deliver confident stopping power
- Colour: Red
- Sizes: Small. Medium, Large, X Large, XX Large
- The Specialized Stumpjumper FSR Comp 6Fattie is available with 0% APR finance
|Frame:||M5 alloy, Trail Geometry, PF30 BB, internal cable routing, ManFu link, 12x148mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 135mm of travel|
|Fork:||RockShox Revelation RL 29/27.5+, Solo Air spring, lockout and rebound adjust, 15x110mm Maxle Lite thru-axle, 51mm offset, 150mm travel|
|Rear Shock:||RockShox Monarch RT, Rx Trail Tune, AUTOSAG, rebound and 2-position compression adjust, 197x48mm|
|Stem:||Specialized Trail, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise|
|Bars:||Specialized, 6061 alloy, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 27mm rise, 750mm width|
|Front Brake:||SRAM Guide R, hydraulic disc, organic pads, Guide S4 4-piston caliper, 200/180mm rotor|
|Rear Brake:||SRAM Guide R, hydraulic disc, organic pads, Guide S4 4-piston caliper, 180/160mm rotor|
|Rear Mech:||SRAM GX, long cage, 11-speed|
|Shifters:||SRAM GX, 11-speed, trigger|
|Rims:||Roval Traverse 650b, hookless alloy, 29mm inner width, 24/28h, tubeless ready|
|Front Hub:||Specialized disc, alloy, sealed cartridge bearings,15x110mm thru-axle, 24h|
|Rear Hub:||Specialized disc, alloy, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 28h|
|Spokes:||DT Swiss Industry, stainless, 3x, 2.0"|
|Front Tyre:||Purgatory, GRID casing, 650bx3.0", 60TPI, Aramid folding bead, 2Bliss Ready|
|Rear Tyre:||Purgatory, GRID casing, 650bx3.0", 60TPI, Aramid folding bead, 2Bliss Ready|
|Seat Post:||Command Post IRcc, 12 position micro-height adjustable, alien head design, bottom mount cable routing, remote SRL lever, 30.9mm, S: 100mm, M/L/XL: 125mm travel|
|Chainset:||RaceFace Aeffect, 6000-series alloy, 24mm spindle, 52mm chainline|
|Chain:||SRAM PC-1110, 11-speed w/PowerLink|
|Cassette:||SRAM XG-1150, 11-speed, 10-42t|
|Pedals:||Resin Test Ride w/toe clips|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.