Specialized Stumpjumper FSR Expert 6Fattie
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full sus short travel MTB See the latest products
New in Full sus short travel MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description After one ride on the all-new Stumpjumper FSR Expert Carbon 6Fattie, you'll never be riding trail ag... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- FACT 9m carbon fibre Trail Chassis with Stumpjumper 6Fattie M5 alloy rear end with 148mm spacing blends stiffness with light weight to form the pinnacle of efficiency, while 135mm of travel, fully enclosed cable routing, and integrated SWAT Door create exceptional handling and zero-hassle storage.
- Connected with our FSR 6-Pack Linkage, a custom FOX FLOAT Factory DPS rear shock features 135mm of plush, adjustable suspension, while our Rx Trail Tune provides a more supple, responsive, and efficient feel for climbing up and descending down the trail.
- FOX 34 Plus Performance fork provides 150mm of trail-eating travel. It accepts 15mm thru-axles for added responsiveness and strength, while its three-position compression adjust puts out the perfect ride quality for every stage of the trail.
- 650bx3.0" 6Fattie Purgatory tyre features a perfectly sized contact patch for life-changing levels of traction and floatation, all without sacrificing climbing efficiency or descending prowess.
- 650bx3.0" 6Fattie Ground Control tyre features the perfect contact patch size to traction and floatation in the corners and while climbing.
- Command Post IRcc seatpost features 12 positions of up to 125mm of height adjustability for a more customizable position, ultimately resulting in more control and increased handling on both climbs and descents.
The Specialized Stumpjumper FSR Expert 6Fattie 27.5+ 2016 Features are:
Frame: FACT 9m carbon, Trail 6Fattie Geometry, FACT IS carbon construction, M5 alloy rear triangle, SWAT Door integration, PF30 BB, fully enclosed internal cable routing, 135mm travel
Rear Shock: FOX FLOAT Factory DPS, AUTOSAG, Rx Trail Tune, Kashima coating, 197x47.6mm
Fork: FOX 34 Plus Performance Elite, 150mm travel, 3-position compression adjust, tapered steerer, 51mm offset, 15mm thru-axle
Headset: Hella Flush, 1-1/8" and 1-1/2" threadless, Campy style upper w/ 1-1/2" lower, cartridge bearings
Stem: Specialized XC, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise
Rear Mech: SRAM X01, 11-speed, carbon cage
Chainset: Custom SRAM S-2200, carbon, PF30 spindle, 28T, direct mount
Bottom Bracket: SRAM, PF30, OS press-in bearings, sealed cartridge
Cassette: SRAM XG-1180, 11-speed, 10-42t
Chain: SRAM PC-X1, 11-speed
Front Brake: Shimano Deore XT, Ice-Tech metallic pads
Rear Brake: Shimano Deore XT, Ice-Tech metallic pads
Rims: Roval Traverse 650b, alloy, disc, 29mm wide, 24/28h
Front Hub: Roval Traverse, 15x110mm thru-axle, 24h
Rear Hub: Roval Traverse, SRAM XX1 XD driver body, 12x148mm thru-axle, 28h
Tyres: Specialized 6Fattie Purgatory Control, 60TPI, 2Bliss Ready, folding bead, 650bx3.0" Front Specialized 6Fattie Ground Control, 60TPI, 2Bliss Ready, folding bead, 650bx3.0" Rear
Seatpost: Command Post IRcc, cruiser control technology, micro-adjust height adjustable, alien head design, bottom mount cable routing, remote adjust SRL lever, 30.9mm, S: 100mm travel, M/L/XL: 125mm
Pedals: Nylon, CEN std., w/ toe clips