Specialized Stumpjumper FSR Expert Carbon 27.5" Mountain Bike 2017 - Trail Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Combining Stability at speed with nimble handling in the tight, the Specialized Stumpjumper FSR Expe... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Combining Stability at speed with nimble handling in the tight, the Specialized Stumpjumper FSR Expert Carbon 650b is a full sus MTB that is ideal for UK trail riding.
Light enough for XC yet robust enough for Black Graded mountain bike descents the Stumpjumper features a FACT 9m Carbon trail chassis with M5 FSR rear end that offers 150mm of suspension travel that is fully active even While braking and pedalling. As well as being lightweight, stiff and strong the Carbon frame features the innovative SWAT storage system that allows you to store trail essentials in the down tube so you can ditch the pack and ride with more freedom.
Up front the RockShox Pike RC fork combines hard hitting control with small bump sensitivity for the versatile control you need when riding over varied terrain. The RockShox Monarch RT3 shock features 3 position compression damping adjustment so you can dial the ride to the terrain.
The SRAM X1, 11 speed drivetrain offers slick, reliable shifting over a wide range of gears while the Guide R brakes deliver confident all-weather stopping control.
Lightweight and agile the Specialized Stumpjumper FSR Expert Carbon is a confidence inspiring trail bike.
- FACT 9m Carbon mainframe frame with M5 rear offers 150mm of fully active suspension travel
- Rock Shox Pike RC fork offers 150mm of plush suspension travel with precise steering
- RockShox Monarch RT3 shock with 3 position compression adjustment and AUTOSAG
- SRAM X1 11 speed drivetrain for slick shifting with excellent chain retention
- SRAM Guide R hydraulic disc brakes deliver confident stopping power
- Roval Traverse 650b (27.5”) wheels for rapid rolling and nimble handling
- Colour: Gloss Rocket Red/Black
- Sizes: Small. Medium, Large, X Large
- The Specialized Stumpjumper FSR Comp Carbon 6Fattie is available with 0% APR finance
|Frame:||FACT 9m, carbon front chassis, M5 alloy rear end, Trail Geometry, SWAT™ Door integration, PF30 BB, fully enclosed internal cable routing, ManFu link, 12x148mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 150mm of travel|
|Fork:||RockShox Pike RC 27.5, Solo Air, compression and rebound adjust, tapered steerer, 15x110mm Maxle Stealth thru-axle, 46mm offset, 150mm travel|
|Rear Shock:||RockShox Monarch RT3, Rx Trail Tune, AUTOSAG, rebound and 3-position compression adjust, 197x48mm|
|Stem:||Specialized Trail, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise|
|Bars:||Specialized Trail, 7050 alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 25mm rise, 750mm width, 31.8mm|
|Front Brake:||SRAM Guide R, hydraulic disc, organic pads, Guide S4 4-piston caliper, 200mm rotor|
|Rear Brake:||SRAM Guide R, hydraulic disc, organic pads, Guide S4 4-piston caliper, 180mm rotor|
|Rear Mech:||SRAM X1 Type 2.1|
|Shifters:||SRAM GX, trigger|
|Rims:||Roval Traverse 650, hookless alloy, 29mm inner width, 24/28h, tubeless ready|
|Front Hub:||Roval Traverse, sealed cartridge bearings, 15mm thru-axle, 110mm spacing, 24h|
|Rear Hub:||Roval Traverse, DT Swiss internals, sealed cartridge bearings, SRAM XD driver body, 12mm thru-axle, 148mm spacing, 28h|
|Spokes:||DT Swiss Revolution|
|Front Tyre:||Butcher, GRID casing, 650x2.3", 60TPI, Aramid folding bead, 2Bliss Ready|
|Rear Tyre:||Slaughter, GRID casing, 650x2.3", 60TPI, Aramid folding bead, 2Bliss Ready|
|Seat Post:||Command Post IRcc, 12 position micro-height adjustable, alien head design, bottom mount cable routing, remote SRL lever, 30.9mm, S: 100mm, M/L/XL: 125mm travel|
|Chainset:||RaceFace Aeffect, 6000-series alloy, 24mm spindle, 52mm chainline|
|Chain:||SRAM PC-1110, 11-speed w/PowerLink|
|Cassette:||SRAM XG-1150, 11-speed, 10-42t|
|Pedals:||Resin Test Ride w/toe clips|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.