Specialized Tarmac Disc Sport Womens 2019 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Women's Tarmac Disc Sport is the perfect entry-level, high-performance road bike. With a full ca... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Featuring our Rider-First Engineered™ design that ensures every frame size has the same legendary climbing responsiveness and descending prowess you'd expect from a Tarmac. The FACT 8r frame is the perfect blend of value and performance.
- The 11-speed Shimano 105 shifting is extremely reliable and precise, while the hydraulic disc brakes offer exceptional modulation and stopping power.
- DT R470 Disc wheels feature reliable, sealed cartridge hubs, and 24 front and rear spokes that keeps weight low and durability high.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||Tarmac SL6, FACT 9r carbon, Rider-First Engineered™, threaded BB, clean routing, 12x142mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc|
|Fork:||FACT 10r carbon, 12x100mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc|
|Stem:||Specialized, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise|
|Bars:||Specialized Shallow Drop, 6061, 70x125mm, 31.8mm clamp|
|Front Brake:||Shimano 105 R7070, hydraulic disc|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano 105 R7070, hydraulic disc|
|Front Mech:||Shimano 105 R7000, braze-on|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano 105 R7000-GS, medium cage|
|Shifters:||Shimano 105 Disc R7025|
|Rims:||DT R470 Disc, sealed cartridge hubs, 14g spokes, 24h|
|Front Tyre:||Turbo Pro, 60 TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, 700x26mm|
|Rear Tyre:||Turbo Pro, 60 TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, 700x26mm|
|Chainset:||Shimano 105 R7000, HollowTech 2, 11-speed|
|Bottom Bracket:||Shimano threaded|
|Chain:||KMC X11 EL, 11-speed w/ Missing Link™|
|Cassette:||Shimano 105 R7000, 11-speed, 11-30t|
|Pedals:||Nylon, 105x78x28mm, loose ball w/ reflectors|