Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Whether it’s winning the Tour de France or a city-limit sprint, Tarmac is made for racing, with its ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Product DescriptionWhether it’s winning the Tour de France or a city-limit sprint, Tarmac is made for racing, with its powerful acceleration and razor-sharp handling. Shimano Tiagra components and our new DT-Axis 2.0 offer high performance and low cost
- FACT IS 8r carbon frame with tapered head tube and elliptical seatstays is race-ready stiff and fast without sacrificing compliance
- The FACT carbon fork is light, stiff, and compliant with a tapered steerer
- Significantly lighter than comparable-level wheelsets, these tough new DT-Axis 2.0 hoops roll smooth and fast
- New Specialized Tarmac Comp alloy handlebar is stiff, tough, and light for serious performance
- New 10-speed Shimano Tiagra STI shifters provide great value and high-performance
- Specialized BG Romin Comp features a shaped profile for max power and hollow Cr-Mo rails for durability