Specialized Womens Duet Road Helmet 2018
- ShowProduct Information With exceptional cooling and comfort features, certified protection, road-worthy styling, and our ex... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Road Helmet Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Product DescriptionWith exceptional cooling and comfort features, certified protection, road-worthy styling, and our exclusive HairPort SX fit system that's tailor-made for a ponytail, the Duet confirms itself as a tremendous value for any female cyclist.
- One-size system based on women’s head sizing, designed for easy and accurate fit.
- Ponytail-ready HairPort SX fit system with micro-adjustable dial for an easy, accurate fit.
- 4th Dimension Cooling System optimizes ventilation.
- In-moulded shell improves strength and reduces weight.
- Tri-Fix web splitter for improved comfort and ease of strap adjustments.
- Reflective webbing and decals for increased visibility in low-light conditions.
- Patented clip-on visor included.
- Complies with one or more of the following safety standards for bicycle helmets: CPSC, SNELL B90A, CE, and AS/NZS.
There are currently no customer reviews
Road Helmet Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.