Spiuk Dharma Cycling Helmet 2015
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road helmets See the latest products
New in Road helmets
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Our new high-end Dharma helmet takes all the features of the Daggon to the next level. With 20 large... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Product DescriptionOur new high-end Dharma helmet takes all the features of the Daggon to the next level. With 20 large vents to keep you cool, a Supercage design for added strength, superior comfort and light weight whilst maintaining the outstanding and distinguishing Spiuk look.
- Multi-shell, in-mould helmet.
- Supercage for extra front strength in polypropylene and ABS.
- Polyamide inner layer.
- Cone-Head technology. Dual-density EPS liner.
- Excellent ventilation system. 20 large vents.
- Curvature of the inside surface especially modelled by Spiuk.
- W-FIT 82 rear fitting system with three-position tilt angle adjustment at the back.
- Highly safe ultralight straps.
- Anti-insect mesh and pads that can be easily removed and replaced.
- Removable visor.
- Aerodynamic closed shell.
- Protective microfibre bag.
- Use for: Road and MTB. Top of the range. Professional use.
- Sizes: 51-56cm (S/M) and 53-61cm (M/L)
- Weight: S/M: 235g, M/L 250g
In-mould technology construction which fuses the exterior shell to the interior expanded polystyrene (EPS) to create a single protective whole that diffuses energy on impact
Multi-piece shell which ensures greater safety on impact and protects the interior EPS from minor everyday impacts, resulting in a longer lifespan.
Helmet rear fitting wheel mechanism that is safe, comfortable and light. In some models you can adjust the tilt angle at the back.
Side strap divider for quick strap management.
Double Pads Kit
Helmet including a double inner pad kit that gives light weight and ventilation plus a net to ward off insects for greater safety and comfort.
Reinforced polyamide and ABS shell for extra head protection and large vents.
The injection of dual-density foam so that the high density zone in the outer part can absorb impact, and the low density zone is softer for low impact areas closer to the head. This reduces the effect of rapid deceleration caused by impacts.