The Spiuk Tamera helmet is a great choice for cyclists who need a top-end helmet at an affordable price. Suitable for road or MTB use, the Tamera is a light weight, comfortable helmet with extraordinary ventilation.
- 3 piece multi shell design incorporating in-mould technology.
- Stylish, modern looks.
- Excellent ventilation system. 17 large vents..
- Exclusive Spiuk W-FIT 82 Retention system.
- Removable visor.
- Use for: ROAD and MTB. Medium level use.
- Sizes: 52-58cm (S/M), 58-62cm (M/L)
- Weight: 240g (S/M), 290g (M/L)
In-mould technology construction which fuses the exterior shell to the interior expanded polystyrene (EPS) to create a single protective whole that diffuses energy on impact
Multi-piece shell which ensures greater safety on impact and protects the interior EPS from minor everyday impacts, resulting in a longer lifespan.
Helmet rear fitting wheel mechanism that is safe, comfortable and light.
Side strap divider for quick strap management.