Spiuk Z16MC MTB Cycling Shoes
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in MTB shoes See the latest products
New in MTB shoes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The 15MC shoes were Julie Bresset's companions in all her wins in cross-country races, including wor... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
Product DescriptionThe 15MC shoes were Julie Bresset's companions in all her wins in cross-country races, including world and Olympic competitions. The 16MC are the upgraded model for cross-country racing. The super stiff 3K carbon fibre sole and the extremely light weight guarantee the best possible performance in cross-country races. The 16MC's excellent fit and precise closure system consisting of two easily adjustable wheels make these shoes really popular with cross-country specialists. The upper is easy to clean and dries quickly.
- Dynamic ergonomic design
- Extremely light, resistant upper. It is easy to clean and dries quickly
- Direct breathability through perforations in the uppers
- Ultra-stiff, ultra-light K3 carbon fibre soles
- Precise closure system consisting of kevlar cables and two wheels
- Reinforced toes and heels
- Texturised reinforced pads on areas where abrasion is likely to occur.
- Vents to allow moisture to drain out (Drilling Shell System).
- Use for: XC. High level/competition/professional use
- Weight: 620g (size 43)
- Sizes: 37-47
Airing Shell System
Covering design that favours ventilation through a series of vents that allow the foot to breathe
Drilling Shell System
The shell has strategically located vents ensuring great breathability
Thermo Mouldable Shell
Inner made from heat mouldable material that easily adapts for an excellent fit around the foot.
A wheel and cable closure system for shoes that is fast, simple, safe, precise and very light. Pressure is evenly distributed.
State-of-the-art carbon sole offering weight saving and rigidity for efficient pedal strokes.
Spiuk Z16MC MTB Cycling Shoes Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
These are my choice of mtb shoes. I have a couple of pairs and they are the only ones I wear, for racing, trail riding, everything. They aren't cheap but if you compare them to the carbon soled competition they are not bad. And the matt black one look great (the patent green a little less!)
These are my choice of mtb shoes. I have a couple of pairs and they are the only ones I wear, for racing, trail riding, everything. They aren't cheap but if you compare them to the carbon soled competition they are not bad. And the matt black one look great (the patent green a little less!)Close review