The new Flow MK3 is wider, stronger, and lighter. The Flow’s legendary history on the World Cup DH circuit, combined with our WideRight 29mm internal width offers the perfect balance of tire stability for outstanding control at any speed. Genuine Bead Socket Technology rolls faster, corners harder, and withstands even bigger hits.
Combined with a new shape, the Flow MK3 is born and bred for control at speed and perfect for technical trails and enduro racing. Laterally stiffer and more durable, our new alloy is also even lighter, putting the new Flow MK3 in a class by itself for all-mountain performance.
Flow MK3 wheels include pre-installed tape for tubeless use and presta valve; 15x100mm front wheels include quick-release end caps and quick release; 20x110mm front wheels include 15x100mm end caps; 12x 142mm rear wheels also include quick-release end caps and quick release.
- 29mm internal width for tires up to 2.8"
- Low-profile shape rolls faster, lasts longer, and helps stop tire pinch flats
- Even lighter than the Flow EX
- Laterally stiffer and stronger for improved handling
- 25% stiffer and stronger for improved handling
- More durable rim shape and alloy
- Neo hubs accelerate quicker and last longer
- Built on the proven success of our Flow EX on the World Cup DH circuit
- Most trusted tubeless system for easy setup and low maintenance
- Sapim Secure Lock aluminum nipples
- Available for Shimano or SRAM XD cassettes
- Available for all current axle systems, including Cannondale Lefty SL, Lefty Supermax, SRAM Predictive steering, Boost 110mm, Boost 148mm, 150mm, and Super Boost Plus 157mm spacing
- WideRight optimized for Trail and All-mountain tires
- Rim Internal Width: 29.0mm
- Rim External Width: 32.3mm
- Spokes: Sapim Force Black 2.0/1.7/1.8mm
- Nipples: Sapim Secure Lock Alloy Black
- Drilling Style: Symmetrical
- Material: 6069 Aluminum Alloy
- Wheelset Weight: 1807g (27.5") / 1918g (29")
- Rim Weight: 459g (26") / 480g (27.5") / 527g (29")
- ERD: 542mm (26") / 567mm (27.5") / 605mm (29")
- ETRTO: 559x29.0 (26") / 584x29.0 (27.5") / 622x29.0 (29")
- ISO: 26"x32.3mm / 27.5"x32.3mm / 29"x32.3mm
- Spoke Tension: 125kgf (1225N)
- Max Rider Weight: 250lbs (113 kilo)
- Max Pressure with 2.35" Tire: 37psi
- Max Pressure with 2.8" Tire: 26psi