Stans NoTubes Arch MK3 Rims
- ShowProduct Information "I'd have a real hard time spending four times as much money for what I feel are the pretty negligib... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- Show Wheels Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
"I'd have a real hard time spending four times as much money for what I feel are the pretty negligible benefits of a carbon hoop. Instead, I'd pick up a set of the Arch MK3 rims, put them on my bike, and proceed to forget about them. You can't ask for much else." | Mike Levy - Pinkbike.com
Designed with input from their Enduro World Series teams, the new Arch MK3 is ready to own every trail. WideRight optimized for maximum stability with 2.25" to 2.5" tires, Stans have expanded the internal width out to 26mm while keeping the rim incredibly light. The 27.5" Arch MK3 weighs only 425g.
A new proprietary alloy and stronger, low-profile rim shape means the new Arch MK3 is built to last. Featuring Bead Socket Technology, the new Arch MK3 also offers the unmatched traction, control, and reliability only found on genuine Stan’s NoTubes rims.
- The perfect balance of strength and weight
- 24% wider than the Arch EX for improved stability with larger tires
- Same light weight as the Arch EX
- Low-profile shape rolls faster, lasts longer, and helps stop tire pinch flats
- 25% Stiffer and stronger for improved handling
- Lighter and more durable rim shape and alloy
- Most trusted tubeless system for easy setup and low maintenance
- WideRight optimized for Trail tires
- Rim Depth: 16.0mm
- Hole Count: 28/32-hole
- Drilling Style: Symmetrical
- Color: Black
- Material: 6069 Aluminum Alloy
- Brakes: Disc only
- Rim Weight: 453g (27.5" - 425g)
- Tape: 27mm
- Valve: 35mm Presta
- Spoke Tension: 125kgf (1225N)
- Max Pressure with 2.25" Tire: 39psi
- Max Pressure with 2.5" Tire: 36psi
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Stans NoTubes Arch MK3 Rims Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
I built these up with a lowish spoke tension as recommended, they came true really easily. Very light for the intended use and ride really nicely, perfect width for 2.3" tyres. I can't comment on durability yet, only time will tell.
I built these up with a lowish spoke tension as recommended, they came true really easily. Very light for the intended use and ride really nicely, perfect width for 2.3" tyres. I can't comment on durability yet, only time will tell.Close review
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.