Stans NoTubes Flow EX3 32H Rim
- ShowProduct Information The Flow EX3 is the most reliable tubeless rim made for handling faster speeds on the most demanding... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Wheels Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
The Flow EX3 is the most reliable tubeless rim made for handling faster speeds on the most demanding trails. If you’re looking for the ultimate rim for enduro and DH racing, something to
handle the increased weight and added speed of an E-bike, or just want the most durable rim possible, this is it. The Flow EX3 combines the 29mm internal width and durable 6069 aluminium
construction of the Flow MK3 with the incredibly strong triple cavity design of the classic Flow EX rim. The result is a new rim shape that perfectly balances radial compliance with lateral
stiffness and sets an entirely new benchmark for durability and impact resistance.
The Flow EX3 rim’s Tiebeam inner bridge lets it withstand impacts that would deform most rims to the point of air loss and structural failure. Even if you use a tire insert, huge impacts can
cause the sidewall of most rims to fold, causing air loss and eventual failure. But the Tiebeam brace and patented low sidewalls of the Flow EX3 resist this folding, maintaining air pressure
and structural integrity better than any other rim. Combined with the added durability of 6069 aluminium and WideRight 29mm inner width optimized for 2.35” to 2.8” tires, the Flow EX3 is the evolution of the Flow line for aggressive riding on today’s faster and more capable bikes and E-bikes. Every World Cup DH and Enduro World Series win, every hour of testing, riding, and
improving, it’s all here in the Flow EX3.
- What is it? The new Flow EX3 is an incredibly strong rim we’ve developed for enduro, downhill, and more demanding trail riding. Still lighter than competitors (580g for 27.5), the Flow EX3 is the ultimate rim for riders who push limits.
- Why did Stans make it? With slacker angles and better suspension, today’s “trail bikes” are more capable than many downhill bikes were only a few years ago. Factor in e-bikes, and it is clear consumers are riding heavier, more capable bikes, and riding those bikes faster than ever. This rim can handle the fastest and most aggressive riders out there.
- Does it replace the Flow MK3? No. The Flow MK3 remains one of the best rims made for aggressive trail and all mountain riding, but the Flow EX3 is built to handle even more.
- What makes it so special? In a word: Tiebeam. The specific position of the brace inside this triple cavity rim lets it withstand far more impact force than any alloy rim we’ve ever tested. Our patented low sidewalls and stronger 6069 alloy construction together with a new bead-blasted finish and stronger overall rim shape make this the rim everyone is going to want in 2019.
- Will it make me faster? Oh hell yes! This is the rim used by GT Factory’s Martin Maes to win both the Crankworx Whistler Enduro World Series and La Bresse World Cup DH last year. It enters the market with a proven track record of performance.
- Who will be using it?
Look for the Flow EX3 on these 2019 DH and enduro teams in 2019:
- GT Factory
- Atherton Bikes
- The Weights:
Rim – 27.5″ – 580g and 29″ – 618g
Wheelset – 27.5″ – 2018g and 29″ -2115g (Using Stans Neo Hubs & Sapim spokes)
- Patented low-profile tubeless rim design balances lateral stiffness with radial compliance
- Designed, tested, and raced to victories on the World Cup DH and Enduro World Series circuits
- Built to handle the added speeds and increased forces of today’s longer travel trail, enduro, DH, and E-bikes
- Tiebeam triple-cavity rim design resists damage and prevents air loss under impacts
- 29mm internal width optimized for 2.35” to 2.8” Trail, All-mountain, and DH tires
- Most trusted tubeless system for easy setup and low maintenance
- 6069 aluminium alloy is stronger than conventional 6061 alloys
- Bead Blasted “BBQ” finish for added durability
- Technology: RiACT, WideRight, BST, Tiebeam
- Rim Internal Width: 29.0mm
- Rim External Width: 32.6mm
- Rim Depth: 17.9mm
- Hole Count: 32-hole
- Drilling Style: Symmetrical
- Rim Color: Black Bead Blasted Finish (BBQ)
- Material: 6069 Aluminum Alloy
- Brakes: Disc only
- Rim Weight: 580g (27.5) / 618g (29”)
- ERD: 564mm (27.5″) / 602mm (29″)
- ETRTO: 584×29.0 (27.5″) / 622×29.0 (29″)
- ISO: 27.5″x32.6mm / 29″x32.6mm
- Tape: 30mm
- Valve: Presta
- Max Spoke Tension: 125kgf (1225N)
- Max Pressure with 2.4″ Tire: 37psi
- Max Pressure with 2.8″ Tire: 26psi
- Rim Weight: 580g (27.5″) / 618g (29″)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
International Deliveries – Temporarily Suspended 11/11/20
Note: We are still offering deliveries to the Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey.
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.